There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 NFC Divisional Game vs. New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Must get to Brees. Get in his face. Take away that vision downfield. And must make those tackles after the catch.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I am actually a lot more confident watching tonight's game. They couldn't stop s**t on defense and their run game will get shut down. Brees won't have the same amount of time to throw. Detroits defense really sucks.

detriots pass rush may be a bot better than ours actually

but our secondary is better than that

Detroit's pass rush is overrated. May be quick on the outside but not physical enough. Not good against the run so it slows down that rush even more.

Their tackling was atrocious man, did you see..?
7-0 49ers
Is the Saints run D any good?
Originally posted by elguapo:
Guess a lot of us were right for posting miners vs saints in divisional round huh? I posted that thread about 5 weeks ago......too bad it's gone like the others. It's grrrrreeeeeaaaatttttttt to be right like tony the tiger says. Sometimes logic is a better approach than the typical argument of hey thats too speculative or premature.

yeah, you were really brilliant to predict the completely obvious matchup.
I hope f**king Aldon can play this game instead of the rams game where he played like 4 snaps.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Is the Saints run D any good?

no.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
no.

theyre decent

vilma is good

but nthing elite like ravens or steelers but definitally about average
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
detriots pass rush may be a bot better than ours actually

but our secondary is better than that

Thats the thing. Detroits pass rush didn't get to Brees much, I just hope our pass rush does. The Saints know we give up yard through the air so I can almost bet they come out throwing. Goldson and Whitner needs to make sure to stay deep often.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
no.

theyre decent

vilma is good

but nthing elite like ravens or steelers but definitally about average

we'll be able to exploit it, unlike the Lions.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I am actually a lot more confident watching tonight's game. They couldn't stop s**t on defense and their run game will get shut down. Brees won't have the same amount of time to throw. Detroits defense really sucks.

detriots pass rush may be a bot better than ours actually

but our secondary is better than that

Detroit's pass rush is overrated. May be quick on the outside but not physical enough. Not good against the run so it slows down that rush even more.

Their tackling was atrocious man, did you see..?

The Lion's D is absolute garbage. The only reason the Saints won is because Breese could have some tea and take a nap in that pocket today.

C'mon guys, sneak in some megaphones into the stadium.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Is the Saints run D any good?

They're horrible, the only thing they got going is 'pass-rush'. -I wouldn't even be surprised if we use a lot of the gameplan we used on the Giants; their most glaring weakness is the 'middle' of the field. -Vernon could catch some easy ropes off of this.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Is the Saints run D any good?

Not really. Detroit just don't have a running game like we do so the Saints running D looked good tonite.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I hope f**king Aldon can play this game instead of the rams game where he played like 4 snaps.

Are you kidding? With the type of O they are bringing to the Stick I'm willing to say Aldon get 75% of the D snaps, they gonna be stunting crazed maniacs..