LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

2012 NFC Divisional Game vs. New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
^^^Captin buzz kill
I think we can rename the thread now.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
damn bro, i was hoping the lions could pull it off. here we go, we get to see goldson get exposed.

Maybe spencer will see the field finally.

Spencer hasn't seen sht all season. No reason to believe that will change in the playoffs.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ermark:
Jesus drew Breez looked good

Our secondary better be ready for Brees and that offense. I know we've had a dominant defense this season and stopped the running game but we haven't played a high-powered offense like the Saints this season. I don't consider Detroit high-powered if you are going to suggest them. They rely on megatron to much on offense. With the saints they are very good and spreading the ball around and Brees will kill you if he has time.

Not saying we are going to lose this game, but Alex and that offense will need to score at least 20-30 points to win this game.

If we can handle the Saints, then all questions will be answered when/if we face the Packers.
[ Edited by Baldie on Jan 7, 2012 at 8:13 PM ]
I hope harbaugh and the OLine are ready to get some payback for that stupid s**t the Saints pulled in the Pre Season.
The Saints are gonna experience a beating they have not felt since Katrina.
ONe huge thing I noticed tonight was the fact that Det just couldn't stop the run. We should be able to take that away from the saints.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
damn bro, i was hoping the lions could pull it off. here we go, we get to see goldson get exposed.

Spencer hasn't seen sht all season. No reason to believe that will change in the playoffs.

Maybe they have a drew brees package, and he is playing safety like all the homers used to want nate to do.
Originally posted by brizznasty:
The Saints are gonna experience a beating they have not felt since Katrina.

yes sir, say it loud, say it proud....
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

Maybe they have a drew brees package, and he is playing safety like all the homers used to want nate to do.

LOL. Goldson will be fine homie.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
I AM PUMPED!! I CAN"T WAIT TILL SATURDAY!
I am actually a lot more confident watching tonight's game. They couldn't stop s**t on defense and their run game will get shut down. Brees won't have the same amount of time to throw. Detroits defense really sucks.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
BRING EM ON WHO DAT GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS NINERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I am actually a lot more confident watching tonight's game. They couldn't stop s**t on defense and their run game will get shut down. Brees won't have the same amount of time to throw. Detroits defense really sucks.

detriots pass rush may be a bot better than ours actually

but our secondary is better than that
Total BS from the Lions' defense. They couldn't tackle. They couldn't get to Brees. Their LB aren't fast enough to the outside. Got manhandle at the line. Blown coverages in the secondary. What else.... Oh yeah -- missed tackles. A lot of missed tackles.
Share 49ersWebzone