Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**k!!!!!!!! I was almost there.
My cousins homie got 4 tix for 2 g's

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Is your cousin hot?

They better be good seats! At $500 a pop?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? DDAAAAYYYYYUUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Originally posted by valrod33:

Is your cousin hot?

lulz nah it's a dude

Originally posted by kidash98:

They better be good seats! At $500 a pop?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? DDAAAAYYYYYUUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

He said they're in the 3rd row 20 yd line.
I think Walker will play on Saturday. I mean Jason Witten and Bolden both played in the playoffs after suffering fracture jaws in the regular season. Beerows said today that Walker had his jaw wired shut for two weeks but now they have loosened it so he can talk and eat solid food.

It sounds like typical Harbaugh, not allowing any information to get out. I think there is over a 50% chance he does play though. I don't see why he wouldn't if he's talking to reporters. If it gets any worst he can have surgery and has 7 months to heal.
Originally posted by kidash98:

Looks like he got a good deal: http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/396687_272532062801177_100001331567537_684178_1746053126_n.jpg
Originally posted by global_nomad:
I think Walker will play on Saturday. I mean Jason Witten and Bolden both played in the playoffs after suffering fracture jaws in the regular season. Beerows said today that Walker had his jaw wired shut for two weeks but now they have loosened it so he can talk and eat solid food.

It sounds like typical Harbaugh, not allowing any information to get out. I think there is over a 50% chance he does play though. I don't see why he wouldn't if he's talking to reporters. If it gets any worst he can have surgery and has 7 months to heal.

no

they both had fravtured naval cavity

huge difference

this is a serious injury i highlt doubt he plays on the 14th
imo he may play during championship game but i think he will be ready for the SB
Once we win this game I want to hear this over the PA system

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

finally, i been waiting this looong week just to see who we are going to play
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I know the game is still a week away, but my penis is starting slightly tingle.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I know the game is still a week away, but my penis is starting slightly tingle.

Anticipation can be found in the most abusive place.
Getting the damn shakes it feels like a bye week on top of another bye week since the last 9ers game!! These wild card games better be good!
Time to add the Saints to the title of this thread.
[ Edited by smithgdwg on Jan 7, 2012 at 7:50 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone