There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which QB would you want to sign in the offseason

Which QB would you want to sign in the offseason

Personally i liked what Alex has done this year. I'll be one to admit and eat crow big time. I still have my doubts, but i'd like what i saw from Matt Flynn as a backup this year and last year (when Rodgers was out with a concussion).
flynn is the new cassel/kolb

when he plays in a new system where all his WR are not all pros he will regress big time

look at cassel number theyre were much better than flynn and his career numbers are almost identical to kolbs career numbers befre he went to teh cardinals
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
flynn is the new cassel/kolb

when he plays in a new system where all his WR are not all pros he will regress big time

look at cassel number theyre were much better than flynn and his career numbers are almost identical to kolbs career numbers befre he went to teh cardinals

Or he could be Matt Shaub. And I don't think Kolb has even played enough to be considered a failure, but it's definitely looking that way.
our QBs next year will be

Smith
Kaepernick
Tolzien
Nope not gonna happen. Alex made huge strides this year, so a full offseason and training camp will only help him improve on his success he's had this year. I for one can admit, that i've always hated the Alex pick over Rodgers. But no use crying over spilled milk. He will remain our QB until he falters.
We haven't been to the playoffs in ten years and all you can talk about is the off season? Who cares, if we win the superbowl I wouldn't change a freakin thing.
Hmmm... tough one. Bring back a QB that finished top 10 and helped get us to a 13-3 record with this team... or

Give up a crazy amount in trade for a brand new QB that has started less than... what? 5 games?


That's a real tough one....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,543
some things are not worth answering
lets say another team had the choice of Matt Flynn and Alex Smith.

who do you think their fans would go for?

actually teams will have this choice in the offseason, if the Packers don't franchise Flynn.

we'll see who gets more money.
cmon i know some of you are out there who want niners to replace alex smith with josh johnson
Things I hate: This thread.

Are you effing kidding me? Oh, wait..

Joined:Dec 8, 2011
posts: 2

no, no you aren't kidding.

Originally posted by MaliCali:
Things I hate: This thread.

Are you effing kidding me? Oh, wait..

Joined:Dec 8, 2011
posts: 2

no, no you aren't kidding.


THIS....Im kinda new too but I know better than to say something like this. I just found this site but been a niners fan since mid eighties. Bring smith back with a two to three year deal.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,543
snowsrap 1983 is wise beyond his post numbers and little boxes
Originally posted by valrod33:
our QBs next year will be

Smith
Kaepernick
Tolzien

This.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
lets say another team had the choice of Matt Flynn and Alex Smith.

who do you think their fans would go for?

actually teams will have this choice in the offseason, if the Packers don't franchise Flynn.

we'll see who gets more money.

Exactly, look how well that worked out for the Chiefs! Cassel is doing so well there, oops wait a minute no he's not.