There are 251 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

A Season In Review and What The Future Holds

Originally posted by kray28:
Davis is one of our most valuable pieces...and his value would be high in a trade.

Our draft position is going to suck...we'll need to find a way to trade up. Like any league...you've got to give to get.

What our offense needs is consistent playmakers....not once in a blue moon home run hitters. We need a consistent offense that can convert on 3rd down and buy our defense a breather every now and then. We need an offense that doesn't crap the bed in the red zone. We need receivers who can make difficult catches.

Having Davis didn't help us at all in this regard today.

What type of offense would you rather have....the type that can keep the chains moving or the type that hits a big play in 1 out of 10 drives. Or can only score if you give it a short field?

No way we trade Davis. You don't trade away your playmakers. It's not his fault he was inconsistent today. He was double covered all day long, and nobody could step up to draw that double coverage away from him. Despite that, he scored 2 huge TD's. Continue to build around him. He will become more consistent when he has better players around him.

Our draft position is not bad at all. We need more talent at WR & TE, and late 1st round is the perfect spot to target such a player.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jan 22, 2012 at 11:37 PM ]
Who's got it better than us?
YOU ARE A SMALL MAN.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who's got it better than us?
The Golden State Warriors
YOU'RE COOL
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who's got it better than us?

The Giants

Uhhh...I mean... Nooooooooooobooooodyyyyyyyy!!!!

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who's got it better than us?
The Golden State Warriors

The Lakers
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who's got it better than us?
The Golden State Warriors

The Lakers



Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who's got it better than us?
The Golden State Warriors

The Lakers
The Sacramento Kings
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by kray28:
Davis is one of our most valuable pieces...and his value would be high in a trade.

Our draft position is going to suck...we'll need to find a way to trade up. Like any league...you've got to give to get.

What our offense needs is consistent playmakers....not once in a blue moon home run hitters. We need a consistent offense that can convert on 3rd down and buy our defense a breather every now and then. We need an offense that doesn't crap the bed in the red zone. We need receivers who can make difficult catches.

Having Davis didn't help us at all in this regard today.

What type of offense would you rather have....the type that can keep the chains moving or the type that hits a big play in 1 out of 10 drives. Or can only score if you give it a short field?

No way we trade Davis. You don't trade away your playmakers. It's not his fault he was inconsistent today. He was double covered all day long, and nobody could step up to draw that double coverage away from him. Despite that, he scored 2 huge TD's. Continue to build around him. He will become more consistent when he has better players around him.

Our draft position is not bad at all. We need more talent at WR & TE, and late 1st round is the perfect spot to target such a player.

well said ,two te like davis thats the way to go ,sign v.jackson or d.jackson at wr
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who's got it better than us?
The Golden State Warriors

The Lakers
The Sacramento Kings

My man
Originally posted by NorcalNiner:
BUT GREAT SEASON NINERS!!!!!!

And good turnout from fans

Yep good season! This is just the start of something beautiful!
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who's got it better than us?
The Golden State Warriors

The Lakers
The Sacramento Kings

My man

His man
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who's got it better than us?
The Golden State Warriors

The Lakers
The Sacramento Kings

My man

^ I feel for you. Bulls.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The Sacramento Kings

Sac-town stand up!