LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

A Season In Review and What The Future Holds

Shop Find 49ers gear online
as much as i want to agree with this i am afraid thst we missed a HUGE chance and actually think its only going to get worst but i hope i am wrong
Originally posted by ninersbaby1:
as much as i want to agree with this i am afraid thst we missed a HUGE chance and actually think its only going to get worst but i hope i am wrong

You are
With Jed now running the show at the top with Trent and with this coaching staff, we are finally on a path to greatness.

I have confidence in all of them to take another step up in FA and the draft this year.

With just a few additions and signing our own key FA's, we will be the team to beat for years to come.

Its gonna be a fun ride and I'm excited to be along for the ride.
Absolutely. Good job team!
yes i agree, its good being mention as one of the elites coming into next season , they will say 1. Greenbay 2. NO 3. SF 4. probably detroit .

1. re-sign our guys, ESPECIALLY on defense.
2. lets get some EFFING WRs .
i just dont see us getting back here it takes alot to get to an nfc champ game
-Rookie Head Coach without an off-season comes in and turns around a 9 year losing culture to 13-3 record, playoff bye-week berth, NFC Championship.
-Rookie Head Coach locked for "AP NFL Coach of the Year"
-General Manager locked for "AP Exec of the Year"
-8 Pro Bowlers.
-1st Round pick close to breaking rookie sack record without starting a game (possibly picked for Defensive Rookie of the Year).
-Alex Smith with the same OC for the first time in 2 seasons.
-Losing the NFC Championship game by a muffed punt and a FG in overtime.

EVERYTHING IS GRAVY FOR THIS f**kING TEAM AT THIS POINT GOING FORWARD!!!!!
If we can get the O straitened out, then this team will be something special.

In Harbaugh I Trust.
the 49ers beat the giants today in a bunch of parallel universes ,in that parallel universe the 49ers went on to win Super Bowl 45. I am serious,here is some proof:

CERN scientists eye parallel universe breakthrough
http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/10/20/us-science-cern-idUSTRE69J35X20101020

A controversial claim by Laura Mersini-Houghton is that it could be the imprint of another universe beyond our own, caused by quantum entanglement between universes before they were separated by cosmic inflation.[14] Laura Mersini-Houghton said, "Standard cosmology cannot explain such a giant cosmic hole" and made the remarkable hypothesis that the WMAP cold spot is "… the unmistakable imprint of another universe beyond the edge of our own." If true this provides the first empirical evidence for a parallel universe (though theoretical models of parallel universes existed previously). It would also support string theory. The team claims there are testable consequences for its theory. If the parallel universe theory is true there will be a similar void in the opposite hemisphere of the Celestial sphere,[15][16] (which New Scientist reported to be the Southern hemisphere-the results of the New Mexico array study reported as Northern hemisphere[17]).
I hope we cut kyle and swain, bring in djax and a rookie w.r and make josh morgan #1..... I miss you morgan!
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Jan 22, 2012 at 9:45 PM ]

• Apone
  • Veteran
I think we got lucky to be honest. There were a lot of injuries in the division.Were not going to retain everyone on defense. Gore is getting older. And unless we get some wide outs, I don't trust this offense-not at all.
We still have to play at gb at new orl at new England so a bye week next year is slim but if we get a bye next year that's great. Crabs is barely a number one wr and morgan and Williams and ginn are not making it as number two and three wrs. We need to sign Rogers Goodson and an guard and wr and we are set.

I also wish the refs didn't blow the whistle so early when bradshaw fumbled.....that would of been game over for the giants and we would all be ready to whip new England. Sad.....first Craig now Williams
Originally posted by Apone:
I think we got lucky to be honest. There were a lot of injuries in the division.Were not going to retain everyone on defense. Gore is getting older. And unless we get some wide outs, I don't trust this offense-not at all.

Unless? We're going to get some wide-outs.
ITs a long road back just to get back to where we were today DEPRESSING
Originally posted by oldbridgeknights1127:
the 49ers beat the giants today in a bunch of parallel universes ,in that parallel universe the 49ers went on to win Super Bowl 45. I am serious,here is some proof:

CERN scientists eye parallel universe breakthrough
http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/10/20/us-science-cern-idUSTRE69J35X20101020

A controversial claim by Laura Mersini-Houghton is that it could be the imprint of another universe beyond our own, caused by quantum entanglement between universes before they were separated by cosmic inflation.[14] Laura Mersini-Houghton said, "Standard cosmology cannot explain such a giant cosmic hole" and made the remarkable hypothesis that the WMAP cold spot is "… the unmistakable imprint of another universe beyond the edge of our own." If true this provides the first empirical evidence for a parallel universe (though theoretical models of parallel universes existed previously). It would also support string theory. The team claims there are testable consequences for its theory. If the parallel universe theory is true there will be a similar void in the opposite hemisphere of the Celestial sphere,[15][16] (which New Scientist reported to be the Southern hemisphere-the results of the New Mexico array study reported as Northern hemisphere[17]).

LOL I like the way you think my man
Share 49ersWebzone