There are 271 users in the forums

The Niners are the SECOND SEED in the NFC.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What a way to kick off the new year.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Soak the field and don't cut the grass.

Starting...NOW!

You think the field will look as bad as it did in the 1992 NFC championship game?

It better be a mud pit.

And get that electrical short cued up, in case we need a power outage!
[ Edited by WestCoastForever on Jan 1, 2012 at 4:44 PM ]
all that matters is who do we face saints dallas or new york or falcons
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Great job Niners on the season. The fact that they were pissed about their performance today after locking up the 2nd seed speaks volumes. Now they can rest up and get ready for the Saints in the 2nd round, angry and ready to prove themselves.

GO NINERS!!!

I think if the Saints blowout the Lions like I expect they will, the media will typically overlook the 49ers and begin dreaming up Saints-Packers NFC Championship scenario's and this will further play into Harbaugh's whole underdog image and make the team feel disrespected. If the Saints light up the Lions next week, you know the media will see the 49ers losing as a foregone concusion, all while tempering their predictions with patronizing statements such as "well, they've had a good year, they're a good running defensive team and all....blah..blah"

oh well, i guesss we'll have to just beat them then. they can Blah Blah all they want.
f**k yeah!!

We don't suck!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Let's go Niners its time for a great playoff run. This season has been amazing now let's finish it properly.
Originally posted by Ninergoldrush:
Scoreboard ...ALL DAY! 13-3. Even the most devout ,wishful, hopeful, prayerful, blind 49er fan could NOT have seen this coming! Get healthy boyz an take us to the GOLD hardware we are famous for ! Much love.... and doing it with CLASS as we do so well.

That's not necessarily true.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Means nothing until we win a playoff game.

And we better fking beat the saints/lions. I'd hate to lose to either one of those arrogant fking teams.

This. Being in the playoffs without any actual victories doesn't mean s**t and won't earn this team any respect from the talking heads. They need to use the 2 weeks to fix the offense and practice plays from Fonzi's super secret playbook that they've been hiding all season and get rid of the one they've used.

If Singletary ever becomes a Head Coach in college football, he might want to spend more time reading this than the Bible. Obviously, the main problem with the Niners the last few years was with the coaching staff(s). From 6-10 to 13-3 with primarily the same core group of players with a different coaching staff and no off season programs.
-wake me up when we reach the super bowl.

Proud...so VERY proud and it FINALLY feels great to post positive posts. Way to go, from top to bottom! Niners...
Originally posted by 228niner:
looks like we will be playing the winner of detroit and new orleans, and greenbay plays the winner of atlanta and whoever wins between the cowgirls and giants tonite

Not true at all
Yes!!! I think the Niners were teasing Aints fans in the 4th quarter.

Anyways, when do the Niners play their game, Saturday or sunday? Need to know which day to take off from work.
Originally posted by bors:
it really hit me the other night

its after week 16 and we still have a game to play.no more next year maybe(beating the skins or Bengals last game of season)

we are still playing while 2/3rds of thew league are done.roll niners

Well we always have a game to play after week 16
Share 49ersWebzone