There are 299 users in the forums

Season Ticket Holders! We get extra tickets!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ALl stickets are sold...I tried 4 2 and 1.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
BTW he confirmed all pre-sale tickets are sold..do not bother calling for them.

Who is he?
Just tried to call my season ticket rep. and it says "All circuits are busy". Sounds like there are a lot of pissed off season ticket holders.
Got a pair for extra family but the tickets were gone in the 1st 4 minutes
seriously that was BS.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Tickets were open to anyone with a VISA card...so yeah..all gone in literally 1 second according to the guy I spoke to at Ticketmaster.
So much for this part of the 49ers email! What a joke!
Dear Nicholas,

Thank you for your continued support as a 49ers Season Ticket Holder.

As an exclusive benefit, you have access to a pre-sale for additional playoff tickets for the Divisional Championshiptoday at 10:00am PST. The Divisional Championship will be held on Saturday, January 14 at 1:30pm PST at Candlestick Park.

What about the "general sale" tomorrow? Seats in the restrooms? Stall number 2 in the women's restroom behind UR 49?
Originally posted by classyfan49:
What about the "general sale" tomorrow? Seats in the restrooms? Stall number 2 in the women's restroom behind UR 49?

They probably have a chunk of tickets set aside for the sale tomorrow
Imagine how fast they'll go tomorrow when they go on sale to the general public.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Who is he?

I also called RON at 49er ticket sales. He confirmed.

6000 thousand tickets were made available in the presale. 1000 available to visa card holders... He said 60k of the 69k seats are season ticket seats...so there are about 25k accounts... so yeah if 2000 people click 4 tickets... boom gone.

I got the one I needed.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
WHAT A JOKE!!!

this
That was close though. I had trouble with the ticketmaster system and almost lost out on the ticket I reserved. Fortunately I resolved it quickly and go the purchase in. Whewwww.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
WHAT A JOKE!!!

this
Big time
WTF !!!!! i tried right at 10 am and nothing on the phone with ticket master and theyre saying that they're most likely "exhausted" and the lady also told me that the password my agent gave me was not in he system
Share 49ersWebzone