LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Eight Niners named to Pro Bowl

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They should put the Pro Bowl back to where it was as the game after the SB.
Just to claify, w
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Quote:
Rogers is not likely to sign a new contract with the 49ers before the start of free agency in the spring. And it's possible that he priced himself out of the 49ers' market with his best NFL season.

link

great

Don't be a bunch of cheap a**es again. Damn Yorks. You have some good players now and like $40 million under the cap. So sign them.

LOL @the fact you think the Yorks have anything to do with re-signing players

It's their money and they set the rules how to spend it. Nobody else would determine that a great player has "priced themselves out of the 49ers market." ALL YORKIES. Don't surprise me at all. Back to their old ways. Get a great team and let all the good players go in FA. So we can rebuild again....

OMG

To clarify we DO NOT have 40M, we have 11M left. And it isnt Yorks being cheap, it's Rogers looking at all options. We wont be able to keep everyone who hits free agency.
yup Rogers price tag just went sky high . Too bad because at the beginning of the season sounded like he really wanted to stay here. We will see how bad he actually did in the off season i guess.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
They should put the Pro Bowl back to where it was as the game after the SB.

exactly it..
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Just to claify, w
Quote:
Rogers is not likely to sign a new contract with the 49ers before the start of free agency in the spring. And it's possible that he priced himself out of the 49ers' market with his best NFL season.

link

great

Don't be a bunch of cheap a**es again. Damn Yorks. You have some good players now and like $40 million under the cap. So sign them.

It's their money and they set the rules how to spend it. Nobody else would determine that a great player has "priced themselves out of the 49ers market." ALL YORKIES. Don't surprise me at all. Back to their old ways. Get a great team and let all the good players go in FA. So we can rebuild again....

OMG

To clarify we DO NOT have 40M, we have 11M left. And it isnt Yorks being cheap, it's Rogers looking at all options. We wont be able to keep everyone who hits free agency.

I thought we had $40 million?...

that was so 3-4 years ago.

that was so 3-4 years ago.

How the heck are we $11 million under? What kind of mismanagement is that? Doesn't it go up this offseason giving us more room. We can't even sign Alex Smith for that # much less Godson, Rogers, Ginn, Snyder, Akers and others....
Just to claify, w
Quote:

link

great

OMG

I should of said this year, right now its 35M under 2012 cap. I wish we would use some 2011 cap room on an extension like Rogers or Brooks.

I pray we dont lose Rogers, I would rather tag Goldson, but rather keep Rogers over him. I just can't fathom counting on Goldson after he cashes in.
Just to claify, w
Quote:

link

great

OMG

I should of said this year, right now its 35M under 2012 cap. I wish we would use some 2011 cap room on an extension like Rogers or Brooks.

I pray we dont lose Rogers, I would rather tag Goldson, but rather keep Rogers over him. I just can't fathom counting on Goldson after he cashes in.

So where are people getting this $11 million # and you now say it' $35 million? Pretty large difference. Now I'm confused about our cap?...
I love it BUT Aldon Smith should be going too!!!

Congrats to all Niners who made it . Be proud ! It matters. Just ask anyone who did NOT
make it. Check your bank account too . Bet your ass it matters . Speaks well for a SOLID
team and organization back to winning. On the flip side though, what does it say that our QB
Is NOT one record tying number of 9'rs who did make it? You know good and damn well what
it says!! It's an end-all conclusion to any A. Smith thread that ever was , is or will be in future! Don't
give me that 'wrong thread ' BS either. It's all relative .., so let us pray #11is just good enough to us get
It done . Scary s**t really. Not a pessimist;not a optimist ; just a realist staring at same reality #11 is
dealing with as he looks in the mirror tonight!
Originally posted by Ninergoldrush:
Congrats to all Niners who made it . Be proud ! It matters. Just ask anyone who did NOT
make it. Check your bank account too . Bet your ass it matters . Speaks well for a SOLID
team and organization back to winning. On the flip side though, what does it say that our QB
Is NOT one record tying number of 9'rs who did make it? You know good and damn well what
it says!! It's an end-all conclusion to any A. Smith thread that ever was , is or will be in future! Don't
give me that 'wrong thread ' BS either. It's all relative .., so let us pray #11is just good enough to us get
It done . Scary s**t really. Not a pessimist;not a optimist ; just a realist staring at same reality #11 is
dealing with as he looks in the mirror tonight!
12-3 with multiple comebacks this year. How can he look at himself?
Free agency is going to be cray. Really don't want to lose rogers or brooks
Joe Staley? I thought he was struggling this season.
well at least it's nice for once to be worried about resigning our own players rather than going after everyone else's.
Share 49ersWebzone