and amazing in bed

So I take it he has "enlightened" you.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Aldon Smith has 14 sacks with a game left and he didn't make the pro bowl... how the f**k did that happen?

He's........not...........a..............starter..............

Haralson is the starter.... remember?

Ya get the feeling sometimes that peeps don't read the ENTIRE thread? Can we put a sticky on the top of every page or something?

You dont have to be a starter to make the probowl.

No, but you DO need to be a starter to be on the fan ballot. Aldon didn't get a sinle fan vote and thats 1/3 of the vote. Haven't we been over this like 30 times already?

Youre right, he didnt get any fan votes, but the players and coaches votes account for more than the fan vote. Even most of the sports writers and nfl guys say he was robbed.

Do not question the players and coaches. They are all knowing. Obviously Staley deserved to go and Aldon did not.
Aldon Smith has 14 sacks with a game left and he didn't make the pro bowl... how the f**k did that happen?

Ya get the feeling sometimes that peeps don't read the ENTIRE thread? Can we put a sticky on the top of every page or something?

Fans can't vote non-starters in. If I'm correct, (and please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) only Coaches and players can vote in non-starters?

Correct. Only starters are listed on the ballot for fans. Players and coaches can vote for anyone.

No, but you DO need to be a starter to be on the fan ballot. Aldon didn't get a sinle fan vote and thats 1/3 of the vote. Haven't we been over this like 30 times already?

Pierre Paul made the pro bowl homie... you don't need to be a starter on the fan ballot.

Yes. Thats ONE.

He made it DESPITE have 1/3 of the vote stacked against him. If you had read the thread, I even mention Pierre-Paul. Making it without the fan vote is HUGE and not very likely.

Seriously. Its simple math people.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Dec 27, 2011 at 5:58 PM ]

Youre right, he didnt get any fan votes, but the players and coaches votes account for more than the fan vote. Even most of the sports writers and nfl guys say he was robbed.

I agree, but he was 1) a rookie, and 2) already behind the 8 ball because he wouldn't appear on 1/3 of the total voting.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Dec 27, 2011 at 5:58 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Tolzien didnt make it. The list is fraudulent
Tolzien kindly declined

hes so damn humble

and amazing in bed

So I take it he has "enlightened" you.

he stared at me and i got pregnant
LOL!! Its like people are getting mad at me for explaining why Aldon didn't make it. I'm not saying he SHOULDN'T have made it. I'm telling you WHY he didn't make it. If any of you had tried to vote for him as a fan then you wouldn't have been surprised today.
Bowman and Aldon Smith should've gone. Iupati instead of Staley. But 8 Niners?? We only had 8 different pro bowlers from 2004-2010. Now 8 in one year.
Staley made it? Wow. Good for him but Iupati is more deserving. Bowman will eventually make it. At least Goldson and Rogers made it who I thought were both going to get snubbed.

Go 9ers!
Bowman got shafted, but I guess giving the most probowl spots to the niners would be sacrilege. Doesn't matter though, because none of them will be there.

Did Nnamdi make it? If not, LOL! Rogers is the man! And I hated the signing at first... smh
I said.. Big Boo!!!!! I don't want Eighter Niners will go to Pro Bowl? Booo!!! Boo!!! It is important Pro Bowl than Championship? what's wrong with you the people?
Originally posted by YungAce:
Did Nnamdi make it? If not, LOL! Rogers is the man! And I hated the signing at first... smh

The only fail about this is we only signed him to a one year deal....But its clear Baalke and Harbaugh will be legends a decade from now.
49ersnews 49ers News

Counting alternates the 49ers have a total of 18 possibly to Pro Bowl. Let that sink in for a moment. 18.

mattbarrows Matt Barrows

The Condor has spoken .... @AldonSmith: God has a plan. I'll take the ring over the bowl any day!

#boss
Share 49ersWebzone