LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Harbs next on KNBR

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://widget.newsinc.com/_cfvp/radio_player.html?freewheel=90059&sitesection=sfknbram_rad&vid=103239&cid=1255
somebody post updates
Talking playoffs, Oline, past couple games
Thank you!
"Larry Grant saved Christmas."

Thank you very much for the link, am enjoying it.
I hope Kaepernick plays Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
What kind of misdirection and seed of deception will he plant in the media this week?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HarryPeterson:
I hope Kaepernick plays Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

we need to win this game. So unless we're up by 2.5 touchdowns in the 4th, I don't wanna experiment.
Won't talk about Braylon yet because he hasn't addressed the team about it yet.
hasn't mentioned anything to players yet, will talk to them during practice...not much more than that

No further information on the Edwards release, needs to speak with Edwards and the team before making public comments on the decision.
Jim says he won't comment on it because he hasn't talked to the team yet, but confirmed the release.
Haven't talked to the team yet so won't comment on the Braylon Edwards release but can confirmed of the release.
Any player moves?
Originally posted by HarryPeterson:

i hope u get aids.
Share 49ersWebzone