There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Four 49ers on NFL.com top stats page

Originally posted by thedude:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Goldson...worst tackling safety in the NFL.

Had Baldwin at the line of scrimmage but ended up letting Baldwin goes by.


Not sure about worst I've seen him make plenty of good tackles. Dude is having a pro bowl season.

Agreed not the worst, but tackling is definitely one of his greater weaknesses and something he needs to improve in if he wants to be an elite safety.

Not the worst but tackling yes, he needs to stop trying to go for the highlight reel all the time and just wrap him up, but that play was just due to bad angle, instead of cutting him off to the corner and be able to at least push him out of bounds he went straight. I think if he didnt hesitate he would've had a chance to wrap him up right when baldwin caught that ball.
  • carl
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,753
Originally posted by susweel:
Notice none of them have anything to do with the offensive passing game.

With the best defense in the NFL, I would expect that.

Haters...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Goldson...worst tackling safety in the NFL.

Read the play, had Baldwin at the line of scrimmage but ended up letting Baldwin goes by.

I noticed that he had several missed tackles during the Seattle game....several on Lynch alone as a matter of fact.

He's a good player in general but I'm not sure if he is worthy of a franchise tag.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Goldson...worst tackling safety in the NFL.

Had Baldwin at the line of scrimmage but ended up letting Baldwin goes by.


Not sure about worst I've seen him make plenty of good tackles. Dude is having a pro bowl season.

"Goldson is teh Ssuuuxxooorrsss." We should cut him....
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for stepnez.
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
Not the worst but tackling yes, he needs to stop trying to go for the highlight reel all the time and just wrap him up, but that play was just due to bad angle, instead of cutting him off to the corner and be able to at least push him out of bounds he went straight. I think if he didnt hesitate he would've had a chance to wrap him up right when baldwin caught that ball.

this
Originally posted by susweel:
Notice none of them have anything to do with the offensive passing game.

go back in the parking lot forum where your expertise is more valued....
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,509
Should be 5, Carlos Rogers has the same number of picks as Goldson!!!!
Originally posted by carl:
With the best defense in the NFL, I would expect that.

Ignorant Haters...

Fixed for clarity and veracity.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home