LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 148 users in the forums

Delaine walker.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by NavyNinerFan:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Harbaugh gamesmanship.

I sure hope so. Would he really tell him to walk around the locker room and act like he's upset? If so...pretty funny.

Who knows? But he's done stuff like that before.

There is no benefit to letting anybody know Delanie will play. The only people that need to know if Delanie is going to play are Delanie, Harbaugh and Alex.

First thought in my head.... So yeah. We will see.
All depends if Walker goes into the meeting room tomorrow with the rest of the team; that'll gauge things pretty well.
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Has there been any word on Delanie Walker???
after re watching the game, i forgot what a great game Delaine walker had against their defense,I feel that if he's close to being his old self, he will have a great day and will be a pivotal addition to the success of going to the super bowl. Also i was amazed at how many missed opportunities we had, we were near the red zone when alex passed to ted ginn and the bail bounced off his hands and into websters, and there was so many trips inside the 20 and we came away with field goals, I know the giants are almost all healthy and on fire right now but If we get a healthy walker back I know we can beat them any day any time, cant wait for sunday. Go Niners
Man he's a great safety blanket for Alex, I hope he's back.
Oh Delanie is playing for sure!
We really need him to play. I hope he is ready to go. If they double VD he will make them pay.
i have a feeling he'll play and he'll play well. another weapon for roman and harbaugh to torture the giants with
I was under the impression that he could not catch a football if you placed it in his lap?
[ Edited by BubbaParisMVP on Jan 21, 2012 at 3:10 AM ]
he's playing. He even took off the "no contact" jersey in practice the other day.

Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
I was under the impression that he could not catch a football if you placed it in his lap?

He has some drops just like everybody else. But he would prevent a double team on VD
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:

He has some drops just like everybody else. But he would prevent a double team on VD

yea, no one is afraid of what Justin Peele can do after the catch. D.Walker on the other hand, you have to account for.
Hopefully Delanie is healthy and ready to play
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I think he is the number one key to the game esp if ginn can not go, if walker plays I know we will win, they can not cover both walker and davis
Originally posted by cciowa:
I think he is the number one key to the game esp if ginn can not go, if walker plays I know we will win, they can not cover both walker and davis

true, but we need Ginn back as well...I sense a return td coming on...he hasn't had one for quite some time...
Share 49ersWebzone