There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Love this image on ESPN front page...



Here's the story: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/10spot-11week16/dominant-d-makes-san-francisco-49ers-dangerous-adam-schefter-10-spot
molestation
RBs should be scared, look at how many red jerseys are always around whoever is carrying the ball.
we do this damage with only 7 in a box a lot of times, thats what is scary to me
Stingy might not be the right word to describe the 49ers' rush defense. Historic is a better choice.
That is one of the best Niner pics I have seen all season. They straight OWNED that poor RB, he looks like he wants to cry.
Originally posted by susweel:

That's gotta hurt.... Getting his face munched on while ALIVE, Dayam!!
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:


Here's the story: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/10spot-11week16/dominant-d-makes-san-francisco-49ers-dangerous-adam-schefter-10-spot

hahaha

Mendanhall shouted and screamed after a "big" 11 yard gain.

Next play Grant and Smith dropped him hard and he was never heard from again lol
Originally posted by susweel:

that would be more appropiate if we were the lions stopping the rams (i think thats a ram at least)
That's the whole group of LBs and safety(?)
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by susweel:

that would be more appropiate if we were the lions stopping the rams (i think thats a ram at least)

Looks like an OX or something but I am not sure, apparently he was "Dinner".
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Looks like an OX or something but I am not sure, apparently he was "Dinner".

Water buffalo