There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

McCloughan: " We're gonna beat the hell out of the 9ers "

Have another Jaegermeister and take a nap Scott.
Willis practiced yesterday; We're going to eat their souls.
Ok redman

Here's the second half of the McCloughan quote that Silver didn't publish: " . . . like Tom Cable beats his wife"

Coming from the same guy who claimed we were going to win the division every year he was here.
hahaha

Yeah right.

We are going to beat the hell out of THEM.
he'll be stumbling in the press box before this one is over
Irish Gonna Irish.
I really hope Harbaugh caught wind of this.
Originally posted by MaliCali:
I really hope Harbaugh caught wind of this.

Mike Silver wrote it so I'm sure more than one person in the building has read it. For the hell of it I tweeted it to Jed.
even if they won the game they wouldn't "beat the hell out of us." No one can do that. We are stronger, tougher, and better conditioned than every team in the NFL. They won't out-hit us. They won't be able to score enough on our D to blow us out.
Originally posted by boast:
I'm struggling to find ways the Seahawks can beat this team. Lynch will need to rush at least 25 times to even think about approaching 100 yards. Obviously, that is highly unlikely seeing as how nobody has done it in three years.

Regarding QBs, I trust Alex Smith against Seattle's D more than I trust Jackson against the Niners. Their special teams is not in the same league.

They're at home, and as always, that counts for something. That may equalize the gap in roster talent a bit. But it won't win the game.

"Beat the hell out of them" sounds more like coach speak to me.
Thanks for the bulletin board material you drunk b*****d.
Originally posted by okdkid:
I'm struggling to find ways the Seahawks can beat this team. Lynch will need to rush at least 25 times to even think about approaching 100 yards. Obviously, that is highly unlikely seeing as how nobody has done it in three years.

Regarding QBs, I trust Alex Smith against Seattle's D more than I trust Jackson against the Niners. Their special teams is not in the same league.

They're at home, and as always, that counts for something. That may equalize the gap in roster talent a bit. But it won't win the game.

"Beat the hell out of them" sounds more like coach speak to me.

tackling, if we tackle we'll win, same as the arz game