LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

The Ray McDonald thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
From roto-world . . .

49ers DE Ray McDonald was arrested on felony domestic violence charges at 5:30am Sunday morning.

Sources tell NBC Bay Area news reporter Damian Trujillo that McDonald's alleged victim was pregnant. He was officially booked for "inflicting injury on a spouse or cohabitant." Furthermore, the San Jose police are reportedly saying that there were other 49ers players present at the time of the incident. Note that Roger Goodell just finished apologizing to owners about how he handled the Ray Rice situation, and promised to enforce a more stringent set of rules for domestic violence that includes a six-game ban for first offenders. McDonald, who also got a DUI in 2010, has started 45 games over the last three seasons for the Niners.

I don't see where the fact of other players being around is relevant, unless they were all chanting "BEAT YOUR WIFE! BEAT YOUR WIFE!" which I highly doubt.
LOL but the fact is, why are they around crap like this?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
SMH
Originally posted by 190836:
Damian Trujillo ‏@newsdamian 7m
McDonald busted on same street where Aldon Smith wrecked during DUI

someone needs to close down that street!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
49ers DE Ray McDonald was arrested on felony domestic violence charges at 5:30am Sunday morning.

Sources tell NBC Bay Area news reporter Damian Trujillo that McDonald's alleged victim was pregnant. He was officially booked for "inflicting injury on a spouse or cohabitant." Furthermore, the San Jose police are reportedly saying that there were other 49ers players present at the time of the incident. Note that Roger Goodell just finished apologizing to owners about how he handled the Ray Rice situation, and promised to enforce a more stringent set of rules for domestic violence that includes a six-game ban for first offenders. McDonald, who also got a DUI in 2010, has started 45 games over the last three seasons for the Niners.

Source: San Francisco Chronicle
Aug 31 - 11:11 AM

WTF does it matter who else was present.....there's no need to even put that in the story other than to create the assumption that the 49ers players are all thugs...

This. If I'm at a party and the a*****e there hits his wife, I'm now guilty?
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
From roto-world . . .

I don't see where the fact of other players being around is relevant, unless they were all chanting "BEAT YOUR WIFE! BEAT YOUR WIFE!" which I highly doubt.

Not happy about this at all, but that gave me a little laugh.

Much needed.
He's not even that good and he's always injured. f**k him! Cut his ass
so tired of this s**t. its the fans who lose. we get taken on an up and down roller coaster ride while these players dont really give a s**t.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
With all of the crap going on now, I wouldn't blame Harbs if he went elsewhere. This team is turning into the 90s cowboys, but without Superbowl rings.

Chill. Exaggeration much?
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
From roto-world . . .

That doesn't even make sense. Why are they around crap like what? Like being at a dude's house and he randomly hits his wife? I've been in similar situations, there is not "being around crap like this", it just happens and you are left standing there like "wtf just happened"
From roto-world . . .

Their at his house for his bday party on a Saturday night dude relax

Originally posted by Wrathman:
I think you have to be convicted to get suspended.

Ray rice wasn't convicted
From roto-world . . .

I'm not assigning guilt by association, but witnesses could be a good thing
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 1m
For what it's worth, I'm told there were other 49ers on hand when police arrived at Ray McDonald's home but Aldon Smith was not one of them.

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
I think you have to be convicted to get suspended.

Ray rice wasn't convicted

There was video of it
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone