LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

The Ray McDonald thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
is our team THAT f**king potato????????
49ers DE Ray McDonald was arrested on felony domestic violence charges at 5:30am Sunday morning.

Sources tell NBC Bay Area news reporter Damian Trujillo that McDonald's alleged victim was pregnant. He was officially booked for "inflicting injury on a spouse or cohabitant." Furthermore, the San Jose police are reportedly saying that there were other 49ers players present at the time of the incident. Note that Roger Goodell just finished apologizing to owners about how he handled the Ray Rice situation, and promised to enforce a more stringent set of rules for domestic violence that includes a six-game ban for first offenders. McDonald, who also got a DUI in 2010, has started 45 games over the last three seasons for the Niners.

Source: San Francisco Chronicle
Aug 31 - 11:11 AM
The legal system has to play out, unless there is video. There probably won't be a suspension this year but let's wait to get the facts on this.
If he IS GUILTY we need to cut this POS and fast.

Enough is enough I'm sick of seeing 49ers being arrested every other day.

Jed? Baalke? Jim?
Somebody frickin DO SOMETHING
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
From roto-world . . .

49ers DE Ray McDonald was arrested on felony domestic violence charges at 5:30am Sunday morning.

Sources tell NBC Bay Area news reporter Damian Trujillo that McDonald's alleged victim was pregnant. He was officially booked for "inflicting injury on a spouse or cohabitant." Furthermore, the San Jose police are reportedly saying that there were other 49ers players present at the time of the incident. Note that Roger Goodell just finished apologizing to owners about how he handled the Ray Rice situation, and promised to enforce a more stringent set of rules for domestic violence that includes a six-game ban for first offenders. McDonald, who also got a DUI in 2010, has started 45 games over the last three seasons for the Niners.
This is f*ckin great! OTHER 49ers present?!? SMDH
Originally posted by 190836:
Apparently she is pregnant. WTF!

Interesting

Other players we're there as well. So f**ked lol
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
From roto-world . . .

I don't see where the fact of other players being around is relevant, unless they were all chanting "BEAT YOUR WIFE! BEAT YOUR WIFE!" which I highly doubt.
Well his name is Ray so I guess it makes sense.
Roster spot now open for a better player! J/k
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Source: San Francisco Chronicle
Aug 31 - 11:11 AM

WTF does it matter who else was present.....there's no need to even put that in the story other than to create the assumption that the 49ers players are all thugs...

Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Would the 6 game suspension come this year or next??

Hopefully it won't be this year. We have too many missing guys right now (Dorsey, Aldon, Bowman).
It doesn't take a lot to get arrested for this. The police almost always take the woman's word over the guy's.
With all of the crap going on now, I wouldn't blame Harbs if he went elsewhere. This team is turning into the 90s cowboys, but without Superbowl rings.
Originally posted by GNS1310:
If he IS GUILTY we need to cut this POS and fast.

Enough is enough I'm sick of seeing 49ers being arrested every other day.

Jed? Baalke? Jim?
Somebody frickin DO SOMETHING

Lol, cut him why?

When did the pats cut Hernandez? The browns cut Gordon yet?
Did ray Lewis get cut or suspended for his trial?

This is the nfl baby, you don't cut talent
Originally posted by Janitor:
From roto-world . . .

I don't see where the fact of other players being around is relevant, unless they were all chanting "BEAT YOUR WIFE! BEAT YOUR WIFE!" which I highly doubt.

Witnesses . . . . could be a good thing.
Share 49ersWebzone