LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

The Ray McDonald thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
We'll f**k, looks like Carradine's reps just went up....could be a good thing for us.....

You like that spin....???
ARE U KIDDING ME??? We are digging our own grave before the season even starts. I am sorry but if this is Not a indication that this season is doomed i dont know what is i dont recall the last time a team had so much drama in its offseason & ended up winning the Super Bowl the same year. We are screwed people.

Can we confirm that he was arrested for domestic violence?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
If this turns out to be true, you know there will be suspension attached to it. Just great.
What's Michael Sam up to right now

:p
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Can we confirm that he was arrested for domestic violence?

From Matt Barrows:

According to Santa Clara Dept. of Correction records, #49ers defensive end Ray McDonald was booked this morning.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Just read that ray might get popped for domestic violence..

RT @newsdamian BREAKING: Sources: #49ers DL Ray McDonald popped for domestic violence. > From NBC Bay Area reporter Damian Trujillo.

Wow was hoping it wasn't true...

I was just about post how RayMac is my favorite "non-mainstream" Niner. What a bust!

On a side note, this is the one short fall I see with Harbaugh's team. There seams to be a lack of moral guidance for these young men. That's one positive we had with Coach Sing. Of course, I'll take the wins, but the new regime doesn't seem to care much about character which is much different than our philosophy over the last 10 years or so.

I see your point, but ray was brought in under the old regime. And honestly, if you had to choose between the highest of character guys and losing, or some loose screws and winning, what would your choice be?
We use to be the Ravens West, now we are the Bengals West.....
W. T. F.
49ers DL Ray McDonald arrested for domestic violence this morning.

WTF...is it possible for these idiots to stay outta trouble these days?!?!? Enough is enough! What the hell happened to this team?!?!?!?

Probably lose him for half the friggin year.

Silver lining???? SEND IN THE TANK

Sigh
Originally posted by Rascal:
If this turns out to be true, you know there will be suspension attached to it. Just great.

Goodell just made it mandatory 6 games for 1st offense domestic assault, trying to set a standard after the Ray Rice deal.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Whelp... another guy suspended... the facts arent out yet but this new 6 game first offense thing could get some backlash if players get caught in one of those "if the cops get called someone is going to jail things" over a loud argument. Not defending DV but it is something to be considered under the new rule.

I would imagine the suspension applies to a "conviction" for DV, not an arrest.
What is Harbaugh & Co. preaching out there in Santa Clara?

WTF man!!!!!!!
If he does get suspended we have to send a message and cut his ass
Share 49ersWebzone