LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

The Ray McDonald thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
No more smacking your b***h up
  • CMIO
hope all the dicks questioning this organization are eating crow, but knowing the media probably not.
YES!! a big fat F u ck you to nancy pelosi, jerry rice, steve young, Killion, & kawakami! fkn haters!!!!
Originally posted by wailers15:
YES!! a big fat F u ck you to nancy pelosi, jerry rice, steve young, Killion, & kawakami! fkn haters!!!!

This
seriously i wish i could replay the sound bites from rice, & young bashing harbaugh for not benching ray. The continued personalized influenced articles on this matter from killion & kawakami. some of the worst journalism i have seen.

apparently no one understands our judicial system. so quick to get the stakes & pitch forks out & attack. I believe a bit of this weighed down on coach & ray. the burden has been lifted!

this! as much as i love rice and young, they need to stop talking out of there asses! It seems like Montana is the only guy supporting harbaugh..
Originally posted by gold49digger:

this! as much as i love rice and young, they need to stop talking out of there asses! It seems like Montana is the only guy supporting harbaugh..

Montana and Craig are the only ones that support Harbaugh
I bet Mike Florio and his legion of PFTrolls will still demand the NFL suspend him
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
good to see this s**t finally end
Just because no charges are filed, doesn't necessarily mean the league won't do anything right? I don't know that you have to be convicted of anything to actually be suspended . . .

its funny to see the writers now switch gears to this being a tainted investigation, i wonder what size tin foil hat Timmy K squeezes his head into, or if him and Killon built connecting doomsday bunkers.
Originally posted by captnkos:
Just because no charges are filed, doesn't necessarily mean the league won't do anything right? I don't know that you have to be convicted of anything to actually be suspended . . .

Gooddell is high if he does anything. With all the other crap going on with Peterson and Rice, I'd be surprised if he did anything
Sooo no charges huh?... I sure do remember a lot of media folks screaming for him to be suspended and let go.. I wonder if anyone will come out and apologize for jumping the gun..
Originally posted by captnkos:

suspension without a shred of evidence would be walking a very tight rope for the league. Chances are they would get hit with a lawsuit.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Sooo no charges huh?... I sure do remember a lot of media folks screaming for him to be suspended and let go.. I wonder if anyone will come out and apologize for jumping the gun..

nope theyve gone full conspiricy mode.
Share 49ersWebzone