LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

The Ray McDonald thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
just sit this guy already so we can win another game!
Originally posted by outside4949:
just sit this guy already so we can win another game!

yup
it's clear
bench him so we can get a fair shake.
Im starting to feel this way too. Last week and this week, I was sooooooooooo effing close to turning off a 49ers game. My parents, wife and daughter would all have me put in the hospital if they found out I was close to doing it.

#Unf**kingbearablerefb***hesiwanttoslapthemf**ks
His house got robbed!

Must've been his bat s**t crazy fiancé
[ Edited by Eli_23 on Sep 22, 2014 at 7:32 AM ]
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eli_23:
His house got robbed!

Must've been his bat s**t crazy fiancé

Yep, this is looking all too familiar.
Can't wait for this fool to proven innocent. Karma is a birch. We will light the NFL on fire after for all the b******t we have had to endure because we are playing him.
So now that he's a crime victim perhaps the media will actually discontinue their BS commentary. But I'm sure McDonald will get blamed for this as some elaborate scheme to get sympathy.
Not wishing nothin bad on anyone but....his house got robbed. Could be a case of kharma. What comes around, goes around. Or just bad timing and a coincidence.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by shortyniner:
Not wishing nothin bad on anyone but....his house got robbed. Could be a case of kharma. What comes around, goes around. Or just bad timing and a coincidence.

no such thing as karma dude. s**t just happens.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
So now that he's a crime victim perhaps the media will actually discontinue their BS commentary. But I'm sure McDonald will get blamed for this as some elaborate scheme to get sympathy.

Professional sports and the NFL in particular is covered just like politics now where the 24 hour news cycle and gotcha journalism rules the day and it's ruining any escape factor and enjoyment I once felt following the game. I kinda miss the old days of no internet, reading the fish wrap and focusing on the game itself instead of all the peripheral bull$hit. Aldon, Ray Rice, Ray Mac, Petersen and stupid little thing after stupid little thing like Harbaugh catching $hit due to a snap shot of no eye contact with Arians in the post game handshake.

It's all tiring. I'm tuning it all out until Sunday afternoon and I'll be happier for it. Have a great week Faithful!

Still nothing from the SJPD eh? Guess it is going to take a few more weeks before they decide what they want to do.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
should have just suspended him and maybe we wouldn't be getting screwed over by the refs.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Still nothing from the SJPD eh? Guess it is going to take a few more weeks before they decide what they want to do.

Takes time to carefully craft a response to why he never should have been arrested in the first place.

The pitchfork and torch crowd doesn't tend to go home without some blood; whether it's McDonald's or a public official.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
should have just suspended him and maybe we wouldn't be getting screwed over by the refs.

Yes, because being demonstratively screwed by the refs started taking place this year.

Hate the break it to ya, but the 49ers have been getting asymmetrically hosed by calls ever since the 95 superbowl. Something about taking advantage of free agency before everyone else figured out how to do it landed them on the bad side of everyone else in the league.

Remember when the slide rule applied for everyone EXCEPT Young? Remember when yellow would be all over the field for a PI with the nearest 49er defender seven yards from the receiver?

This is just a more condensed version of what's been happening for years.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by susweel:

Yes, because being demonstratively screwed by the refs started taking place this year.

Hate the break it to ya, but the 49ers have been getting asymmetrically hosed by calls ever since the 95 superbowl. Something about taking advantage of free agency before everyone else figured out how to do it landed them on the bad side of everyone else in the league.

Remember when the slide rule applied for everyone EXCEPT Young? Remember when yellow would be all over the field for a PI with the nearest 49er defender seven yards from the receiver?

This is just a more condensed version of what's been happening for years.

I've been watching games since the late 80s and never have the calls been this bad.
Share 49ersWebzone