There are 145 users in the forums

The Ray McDonald thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dude be stripping balls with his pinky
Rehabing his hamstring again. This injury is worrisome. He was a monster before the hamstring injury. Not really the same after coming back. I think now it's lingering.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
nice buldge bro

Aliens be packing.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol wut?

we're turning into the Raiders.
sounds like he missed a court date so they issued bench warrant
well in fiarness he was trying to go to the sb, who was time to go to court
Aldon was a drunk dumb-s**t (and deserved what he got in Florida), but this is the type of b******t cops pull just to meet their daily 'quota' more than keep the streets safe (they'll go in pursuit of a guy with a dead 'plate-light' like they're a bank robber, whilst avoiding a gang-rape happening on the side of the road).
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Aldon was a drunk dumb-s**t (and deserved what he got in Florida), but this is the type of b******t cops pull just to meet their daily 'quota' more than keep the streets safe (they'll go in pursuit of a guy with a dead 'plate-light' like they're a bank robber, whilst avoiding a gang-rape happening on the side of the road).

LOL, that has nothing to do with the fact that he had a warrant out for him. Sounds like its just an administrative thing if he actually did complete his program from the dui and just forgot to turn in the paperwork.
Ironic that Cincinnati grabbed a number of our players last season, and became 49ers East. Now, we are breaking the law and becoming Cincinnati West.

Originally posted by walker807:
LOL, that has nothing to do with the fact that he had a warrant out for him. Sounds like its just an administrative thing if he actually did complete his program from the dui and just forgot to turn in the paperwork.

Sounds like it but people (including our own fans) are going to act like we are the Bengals.
At least it's not a gun charge!!!
I'd appreciate him more if he would not drive drunk.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

are you talking about the right person.....and yeah this is bump of an old thread, that needs more love.

but yeah I would hope Ray doesn't drive drunk with this.

you would think he is getting ready for the apocalypse or something.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

are you talking about the right person.....and yeah this is bump of an old thread, that needs more love.

but yeah I would hope Ray doesn't drive drunk with this.

you would think he is getting ready for the apocalypse or something.

WTF is that? Kinda looks like a unimog in the front. f**king want.
Share 49ersWebzone