There are 141 users in the forums

The Ray McDonald thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Seriously, this guy doesn't get enough credit, he's hidden among other stars. He's a flat out beast, especially against the run, for those who don't know what I'm talking about, go up to the pinned threads and rewatch the games, he's very disruptive and I'm glad he's healthy on our D-line.
[ Edited by English on Aug 31, 2014 at 9:16 AM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Gonna need to edit that name to truly appreciate him. McDonald.
I agree. Ray McDonald is earning his new contract after a lot of people were left scratching their head as to why we paid him so much. He lightning fast off the ball and gets really good push on damn near every play. With all the talk about Smith & Smith I think his performance has been buried lately. Dude's a stud.
Originally posted by okdkid:

lol got it
I dont like his nose
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by okdkid:

lol got it

Great extension. Dude is a baller. Causes disruption all the time when he's in.

Hats off to the staff to determine he is their man. Franklin who? Lawson who? Clement who?
the entire d-line doesn't get enough credit. its a discredit to the NFL that Ray, Justin and Soap aren't household names.

...but they will be come February.
We seem to have upgraded merely by dumping Franklin and replacing his minutes with McDonald.

Edit: Man we're really missing Franklin's 16 tackles he's put up in 14 games this year! Who's crying in their milk now?
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Dec 22, 2011 at 11:55 AM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
I dont like his nose

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I agree. Ray McDonald is earning his new contract after a lot of people were left scratching their head as to why we paid him so much. He lightning fast off the ball and gets really good push on damn near every play. With all the talk about Smith & Smith I think his performance has been buried lately. Dude's a stud.

This. He's faster off the ball than the O-line a lot of the time, and he never gets called offsides.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
He's a lot quicker than he looks...I like how he just shoots right up the gut in between tackles

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
nice buldge bro
Share 49ersWebzone