There are 210 users in the forums

Official Who's got it better than us Tshirts are now available

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
$32

I can get an awesome affliction shirt for that price!

those affliction shirts are so dumb

Left = Front, Right = Back.

Here's the one I made. I had one printed out and they came out pretty clean. All the stuff around the logo that makes it look choppy doesn't come out like that on the actual shirt. If enough people want them, I can probably get them down to about $15. PM me if your interested.
whats with the ugly imitation Quentin font on the back? either use Quentin, or choose a different style. that looks totally after market.
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Wonder why its so much more then most t-shirts on the site....

Quote:
TaylorPrice49

Not my call... but in all honesty, I think the black/red versions will be quite the collector's item.

If it was cheaper, the rich and poor fans could afford it. Keeping the price high ensures that the ones who truly have it better are the ones whom can purchase it.

That is funny.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
$32

I can get an awesome affliction shirt for that price!

lol youre a bro? everyone makes fun of those guys who wear Affliction shirts. do you also wear Famous, Nor Cal, Skin, and Tapout? do you drive a lifted truck with nuts on the back?
yeah...$32 is ridiculous. i think i'll just make my own...
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Wonder why its so much more then most t-shirts on the site....

TaylorPrice49

Not my call... but in all honesty, I think the black/red versions will be quite the collector's item.

If it was cheaper, the rich and poor fans could afford it. Keeping the price high ensures that the ones who truly have it better are the ones whom can purchase it.

it doesnt really separate rich from poor, since poor people probably have at least 32 bucks. it separates the smart from the stupid. anyone wearing that shirt was dumb enough to spend 32 bucks on it.
If you find one you like, get it. The ones from cragslist aren't too bad. I got mine from a website called whosgotitbetterthanus.net. It was red with black letters outlined in gold. The site and their facebook page is down. It also said San Francisco football on it so i'm thinking the NFL went after them. Maybe, they'll reappear.
I like it but $32 for a T-shirt that was made in a sweatshop for $.75 by some underpaid teenager seems a bit much, no?
The shirts that the players have with the cartoonish writing are 1000x better than any shirt listed in this thread.

anyone know were to get the back-to-back world war champs t-shirt?
Share 49ersWebzone