LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

What 49er has made you the most proud so far this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What 49er has made you the most proud so far this season?

Vote for which of the five 49ers has made you proud the most so far this season.
Justin Smith
Alex Smith
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
D not allowing a rushing TD thus far is f**king unbelievable. Was going to say "front 7" but our DB's have made some great tackles in the backfield on more than a few occasions.

out of that list though, i'd have to say Williams. I've been pulling for that kid since he first touched the field in a niner uniform. I knew he had it in him.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Dec 22, 2011 at 9:26 AM ]
It's a tough question. But I say Dashon Goldson or Aldon Smith.

All the others on that list I expected to play at a high level if not now then eventually.
of those guys, Alex.

in fact, Alex over any individual player, though there are so many guys who are just having great seasons. Andy Lee, Justin Smith, etc, and guys who have absolutely come out of nowhere like Bruce Miller, Kyle Williams, etc.

as a unit, though, the defense is what makes me most proud to be a Niners fan right now.
[ Edited by HessianDud on Dec 22, 2011 at 9:30 AM ]
Jim Harbaugh
My selection isnt there. Bruce Miller
Where's Rodgers and Goldson?
  • dj43
Alex Smith has showed more character and improvement than anyone else on the team. Just to place his trust in Harbaugh and come back to a toxic situation shows more about not only Alex the player, but Alex the person than anyone else.

Lots of things to be proud of this season but from Camp Alex on, this guy has been the consummate team guy and leader of a winning football team.

• dj43
Alex Smith has showed more character and improvement than anyone else on the team. Just to place his trust in Harbaugh and come back to a toxic situation shows more about not only Alex the player, but Alex the person than anyone else.

Lots of things to be proud of this season but from Camp Alex on, this guy has been the consummate team guy and leader of a winning football team.
Considering the team identity of our beloved 49ers, I'm proud of all of them. Everyone from the perennial all-stars -- Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, and Andy Lee -- to our situational players -- CJ Spillman, Blake Costanzo, and Anthony Dixon -- to our backups who have stepped up at many points of the season -- Larry Grant, Kendall Hunter, and Ricky Jean-Francois.

I'm in my early 20's, so I'm not very cognizant of exactly what when on in the 80's, so this is the FIRST time in my life that I've seen all 53 players truly matter.

An amazing feeling that a SYSTEM is a significant factor of success as opposed to a few players.

And let's not forget our formidable coaching staff: Jim Harbaugh, Brad Seely, Jim Tomsula, Tom Rathman.

I can do this for days.
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Dec 22, 2011 at 9:49 AM ]
After last Monday, I thought the vote would tilt toward Aldon.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Winning
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Alex
Share 49ersWebzone