There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did anyone else sense the seething hatred coming from Jaworski?

This guy had the fangs and claws out all game when talking about Alex Smith, I was watching the game with my dad who doesn't watch a lot of football and even he picked up on it, asking if Alex had tried to steal Jaworski's woman. He was bashing on Smith all day, talking up Big Ben all the time, "I think he's going to catch fire here", and then further trying to minimize Smith by talking up the 49ers game. He made it a point to talk about "accuracy" and yeah, Alex didn't have a great game but that Kyle Williams pass was totally not his fault, Williams was supposed to sit where he was, not keep running. Steve Young, Dilfer and many others commented on that, yet Jaworski made it sound like it was all Alex's fault.
Yeah, I picked that up too. I don't know how many times Jaws said Smith was "inaccurate." Smith wasn't perfect, but for the most part, he was well accurate.
I think that Jaworski has sort of staked his reputation on dissecting A. Smith's throwing mechanisms so any success Smith has is a rebuke to Jaworski. How can Jaworski's defective QB leading this team over the mighty Steelers? A. Smith is disproving Jaworski and apparently Jaworski does not like Smith's success.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This guy had the fangs and claws out all game when talking about Alex Smith, I was watching the game with my dad who doesn't watch a lot of football and even he picked up on it, asking if Alex had tried to steal Jaworski's woman. He was bashing on Smith all day, talking up Big Ben all the time, "I think he's going to catch fire here", and then further trying to minimize Smith by talking up the 49ers game. He made it a point to talk about "accuracy" and yeah, Alex didn't have a great game but that Kyle Williams pass was totally not his fault, Williams was supposed to sit where he was, not keep running. Steve Young, Dilfer and many others commented on that, yet Jaworski made it sound like it was all Alex's fault.

Yeah, and the haters here were believing his commentary like it was bible.
I especially liked when he talked about Smith's inaccuracy and the TV showed his pass to Gore while neglecting to show the first half of the play with Polumalu.
Jim Harbaugh is smarter than Ron Jaworski!
Hater in, 3 2 1....
Originally posted by gamechanger:
Yeah, and the haters here were believing his commentary like it was bible.

Lol they were probably all steelers fans, they just resort to talking sh@t when their team is losing lol! Seriously, after we beat them all they could say was "well whens the last time you guys won a superbowl" lol. GO NINERS!!!!!!!! 11-3!!
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Jim Harbaugh is smarter than Ron Jaworski!

Yeah and what's the point? Troy Aikman's probably smarter than Jaws and that's saying something.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
I think that Jaworski has sort of staked his reputation on dissecting A. Smith's throwing mechanisms so any success Smith has is a rebuke to Jaworski. How can Jaworski's defective QB leading this team over the mighty Steelers? A. Smith is disproving Jaworski and apparently Jaworski does not like Smith's success.

This is spot on. Jaws bet everything on his locked knee BS and now Alex is making him look like a fool.
sorry but that was gruden saying to jaws. gruden, " i really think ben is going to heat up here/is heating up jaws". jaws agreed
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
sorry but that was gruden saying to jaws. gruden, " i really think ben is going to heat up here/is heating up jaws". jaws agreed

I remember that, yes this monday night crew is terrible. they make wish Dennis Miller was back in the both.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I especially liked when he talked about Smith's inaccuracy and the TV showed his pass to Gore while neglecting to show the first half of the play with Polumalu.

The pass to Williams was the receivers fault. The pass to Gore displayed Alex's limitations. He could have sidearmer it.
i felt like everything jon gruden said was biased against the niners...was really pissing me off...tirico too for that matter
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i felt like everything jon gruden said was biased against the niners...was really pissing me off...tirico too for that matter

Nah, nobody was as bad as Jaws. Tirico and Gruden were raving after Alex made those big passes to Davis. Jaws was just plain hating all game, the guy needs to get over himself.