There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do 49er fans realy need to be told to be quiet on OFF. thats sad

doing the wave on 3rd qtr drive like comon thats like 50k fans being dumb at the same time no excuse. sorry late night rant after reading the artical about it im here in Fla. i hope those dumb fans dont show for mon. nights game
They will show up, someones gotta keep the Stick running.
the fans will be loud as f**k on offense and quite on defense

thats how we roll son
o i see its a mind game were showing the other team how crazy we are.
Fans pay money.

Fans go to game.

Fans want to enjoy themselves.
i just wish it where fans that under stand the game some of these fans should be at the figure skating event instead or a wine tasting lol
Do Niner fans need to be hating on fellow Niner fans??

Seriously, it's been nearly a decade since they've made it into the post-season. Ill-timed as it may have been, what we witnessed was pure elation; that of ending one disappointing season after another.

You think it'll be that way on Monday night? Of course we all hope that the crowd will exhibit the proper etiquette next time around. I have faith in this team, and my fellow 49er Faithful.
Yes they do. They don't know how to be a home crowd.
Turn it down – The 49ers this week sent out a news release in which they reminded fans to tone down the volume when the 49ers are on offense. Several players said they were irked during their Dec. 4 game against the Rams when fans started doing "the wave" when the 49ers had the ballRead more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/12/18/4130623/49ers-notes-staley-hopes-to-start.html#ixzz1gspimqDq

i just dont want to lose a game due to are own fans we need to win out and we need PIT to not be able to hear there play calls on Offence and we should hear a pin drop when we are on offence thats what its like in seattle and PITT home games its crunch time and as fans we have a responsability. i would love it if teams feared are fan base noise and silence.
lol wtf.... I've been to a ton of 49er games over the last 2 decades... the crowd is always quiet on O and loud on D. The Rams game was the first time I ever saw the wave at Candlestick, and it was during a blowout win.

It's funny how the ppl who complain that our fans aren't loud enough or don't make a good homefield advantage are never at the games. The Stick ALWAYS gets loud during key defensive stands. ALWAYS. 100% OF THE TIME.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aman49:
lol wtf.... I've been to a ton of 49er games over the last 2 decades... the crowd is always quiet on O and loud on D. The Rams game was the first time I ever saw the wave at Candlestick, and it was during a blowout win.

It's funny how the ppl who complain that our fans aren't loud enough or don't make a good homefield advantage are never at the games. The Stick ALWAYS gets loud during key defensive stands. ALWAYS. 100% OF THE TIME.

are you saying that THE PLAYERS are never at the games? cause they are the ones complaining about it.
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
Turn it down – The 49ers this week sent out a news release in which they reminded fans to tone down the volume when the 49ers are on offense. Several players said they were irked during their Dec. 4 game against the Rams when fans started doing "the wave" when the 49ers had the ballRead more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/12/18/4130623/49ers-notes-staley-hopes-to-start.html#ixzz1gspimqDq

i just dont want to lose a game due to are own fans we need to win out and we need PIT to not be able to hear there play calls on Offence and we should hear a pin drop when we are on offence thats what its like in seattle and PITT home games its crunch time and as fans we have a responsability. i would love it if teams feared are fan base noise and silence.

Agree
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
If Joe Staley and this offense can't handle the noise at Candlestick (in a blowout against the Rams - on our way to first division championship in years) - they should stay home when they visit another team during the playoffs. I can't believe Joe Staley is blaming the crowd at candlestick for a sack when they had given up a million in Baltimore.

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Dec 18, 2011 at 8:15 AM ]
The Stick isn't loud enough, we need some black folks in the crowd!!
Originally posted by aman49:

Dude the idiot fans always get extremely loud when the niners are in the redone. It's unbelievable how dumb some of our fans are.

I've seen signs on the Stadium video boards at the steelers, saints and patriots stadium that literally says "QUIET. OFFENSE AT WORK".

We need to do something like that.
[ Edited by Eli_23 on Dec 18, 2011 at 8:43 AM ]