There are 259 users in the forums

Harbaugh won us a few extra games but how many has he lost the niners?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
3, tops.

hindsight bias.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Dang. Harsh crowd. Don't think the post is that bad..

Yes, Cowboys game and Cardinals game poor decisions. Moot point now I guess.

Of course Harbaugh isn't infallible, but come on. Just seems like about # 99 on the list of things to worry about. It's like saying but for Harbaugh we could be 12-1.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
This thread is an embarrassment. If someone asks me why humans should become extinct, I will point to this thread. If someone asks me for proof that humans are becoming more and more idiotic, I will point to this thread. If someone calls our fans whiners, I will not point to this thread, as it will just prove them right.
Originally posted by Ether:
Well, I'd say he's won us 10 games, and lost us 3 games.

Bingo
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Oh boy.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
This thread is an embarrassment. If someone asks me why humans should become extinct, I will point to this thread. If someone asks me for proof that humans are becoming more and more idiotic, I will point to this thread. If someone calls our fans whiners, I will not point to this thread, as it will just prove them right.

Harsh.

But
Well Harbaugh's coaching has gotten us 10 wins. Hopefully we will get three more in the regular season. And then three in the post season. Then we can have a wonderful discussion about his coaching.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
3, tops.

At most 3...big f**king deal haha, I'll take it. Lmao.
He cost us the Cowboys game.

NFL cost us the BAL game.

Offense cost us the ARI game.
Let's not forget, it is his first year as an NFL HC and he didn't get the usual lead-in. It does seem extraordinarily harsh, even by NinerTalk standards, to be moaning about 3 losses with 10 wins on the board. Especially after the decade we have had.
Originally posted by English:
Let's not forget, it is his first year as an NFL HC and he didn't get the usual lead-in. It does seem extraordinarily harsh, even by NinerTalk standards, to be moaning about 3 losses with 10 wins on the board. Especially after the decade we have had.

This
Share 49ersWebzone