LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Harbaugh won us a few extra games but how many has he lost the niners?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
At the beginning of the year i predicted we would go 9-7 to 10-6 and 3 of those wins would come just by coaching/playcalling with Harbaugh and company.

We already can give credit for winning
the PHI game (great 2nd half adjustments),
the DET game (great running game by blocking down with our te's) and
NYG game (coming out throwing).

However i can say
The Cowboys game when we elected to take the 55 yard fg instead of the first down for either a closer fg or even a td (bc we were passing pretty easily against dallas) at the very least we could of ran off 2 minutes off the clock, kicked the same fg and dallas WOULD NOt of had the final 2 minutes to come back and tie it.
The Ariz game on 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 You have to run it with gore hunter or dixon, to pick up the 1st down. All we needed was a fg and that would of helped us get one.

im so glad we have Harbaugh and we are better off with him especially this year and the future but he did have a big hand in losing those 2 games. If we can start putting our screen pass game into effect until our ol gets better or not, we will beat the steelers bc our ol has regressed and we have to work around it.

Now i know it wasnt harbaughs fault that our qb has some accuracy issues, our wrs drop passes, penalties that get tds called back or kill drives, and so on i am just talking about what he can control.

What do you think about his hand in our wins and the 2 losses? (he dint have much to do with the baltimore game although should of screen passed more with the ol struggling)
lol
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
lol

yeah dumbest post of the year.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Well, I'd say he's won us 10 games, and lost us 3 games.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Furlow:

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I mean if Oakland-Niner and I are agreeing on something, you KNOW something is wrong LOL
compared to a Niners team coached by Bill Walsh? or Singltary or Nolan?

Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I mean if Oakland-Niner and I are agreeing on something, you KNOW something is wrong LOL

Dumbest post of all time
Dang. Harsh crowd. Don't think the post is that bad..

Yes, Cowboys game and Cardinals game poor decisions. Moot point now I guess.
LULZ
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Dang. Harsh crowd. Don't think the post is that bad..

Yes, Cowboys game and Cardinals game poor decisions. Moot point now I guess.

What's ridiculous about it is we wouldn't have even been in a position to "lose" those games if we didn't have Harbaugh...

Anyone venture to guess what our record might be if we still had Singletary? Harbaugh has been worth a 4-5 game difference so far in my opinion.
Share 49ersWebzone