There are 209 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Michael Wilhoite

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Him and Skuta played Hard last night ...lot of nastiness and attitude in our defense

am wondering nee,, if ray Mc is hurt bad, maybe they will dump the linebacker we just signed for a defensive lineman? as you said those two played well and we still have the lemon man so maybe a defensive lineman is more of a need than a extra backer,,,, if ray is hurt bad?
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Shout out to Wilhoite for playing a heck of a game. 13 solo tackles, including 3 tackles for loss. Well done.

The dude is a good one!

Larry Grant who?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Shout out to Wilhoite for playing a heck of a game. 13 solo tackles, including 3 tackles for loss. Well done.

The dude is a good one!

Larry Grant who?
i forgot about him the day he was no longer on the team
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Him and Skuta played Hard last night ...lot of nastiness and attitude in our defense

am wondering nee,, if ray Mc is hurt bad, maybe they will dump the linebacker we just signed for a defensive lineman? as you said those two played well and we still have the lemon man so maybe a defensive lineman is more of a need than a extra backer,,,, if ray is hurt bad?

He's having an MRI today. He said the coaches don't think it's serious so we'll see.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

The dude is a good one!

Larry Grant who?
i forgot about him the day he was no longer on the team

Not I unfortunately. I have a couple of buddies that went to City College with him and heard them the b*** and complain that we lost depth when he left
http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/3/7/5482968/49ers-free-agents-demarcus-dobbs-michael-wilhoite-rfa-tender-contract

Wilhoite will be back this year as we placed an exclusive rights tender on him and he can't negotiate with anyone this year. He will make 570k.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 10, 2014 at 4:10 AM ]
I really like this guy Wilhoite. He busts his ass and has some decent instinct from the ILB spot. I think he'll do just fine replacing Bowman. he wont be Bowman but he'll be PLENTY GOOD. This is one of Baalke's better finds.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I really like this guy Wilhoite. He busts his ass and has some decent instinct from the ILB spot. I think he'll do just fine replacing Bowman. he wont be Bowman but he'll be PLENTY GOOD. This is one of Baalke's better finds.

Agree. We're in good hands, even if it's for the first 6 games of the season.
I forget which game it was but man Wilhoite was everywhere Love this kid
Yeah, Wilhoite has looked really good in every opportunity he's had to get decent playing time.
He and Skuta were excellent pick-ups by Trent,
Wasn't this dude selling shoes at a champs in 2011.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
I think he's an awful tackler
KID9R

I really don't know what you base that on. Every game I watched him play he was a MAJOR contributor. He tackled very well.
Extremely disappointed with wilhoite today. Sucked in coverage and his run support was even worse. A lot of those big runs by Murray was because he couldn't wrap up.

I thought he filled in nicely for Willis last year but it seems those around him were picking up the slack more than we noticed.

I'm curious to see how borland would do next to Willis. Hopefully his play today was an anomoly and not the norm.