There are 135 users in the forums

Michael "call me Kevin" Wilhoite

Shop 49ers game tickets
No wonder this scrub had to play for a JC and division 2 school. Then in a minor league. He is so damn lucky to be starting. Get this worthless scrub out of here ASAP
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Anybody notice Hodges destroy Lockette on that quick screen. Thinking we have Wilhoites replacement in the making.

"In the making" shoot they need to replace Wilhoite ASAP!!!
Whilhoite is supposed to be one of the smarter players on defense but he is part of some of the worse miscommunications and bites on too many PAs. Good riddance, time to start rotating Hodges in more for him.
Tired of seeing this dude making half assed attempts at weak arm tackles. I was one of his supporters after last season but I can't wait to see him benched for hodges. I only remember seeing hodges on 1 play but he hit the hole hard and decisively like wilhoite should be doing.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
LB Michael Wilhoite, who'd been taking part in offseason program after signing waiver, signed one-year contract, #49ers announce.
Better than skov
Champi...
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
LB Michael Wilhoite, who'd been taking part in offseason program after signing waiver, signed one-year contract, #49ers announce.

Good move. Solid player
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Should have drafted a ILB instead of 50 million CBs.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MikeD:

Good move. Solid player

marginal solid. i know it was a weak draft in this respect but the fact we did not draft a inside backer is sad

Hodges better beat this guy in the competition
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by MikeD:

Good move. Solid player

marginal solid. i know it was a weak draft in this respect but the fact we did not draft a inside backer is sad

Agreed - that was the biggest miss I see.

Maybe a late veteran cut signing? I don't know what to do now
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
he sucks
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
Agreed - that was the biggest miss I see.

Maybe a late veteran cut signing? I don't know what to do now
i have more faith in hodges than michael. guess we could do worse but i believe drafting any sort of inside linebacker . even scobby doo in the 7th would have improved this position on our team which is a glaring need in my opinion
Originally posted by susweel:
Should have drafted a ILB instead of 50 million CBs.

they must feel good with Hodges and Wilhoitte. I think we a little spoiled after having the 2 best ILBs in the league (i miss those days). With a better D-line, our ILBs will look alot better
Share 49ersWebzone