There are 224 users in the forums

Alex Smith!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Why is it that no matter if the 49ers win or lose someone always has something bad to say about Alex Smith? Personally i have been backing this guy up since day 1 and im glad he is having one of his best seasons but it seems like fans are never going to cut the guy any slack. We are 10-3 and fans seem to keep ripping on him. Do fans want to see Colin Kaepernick in there or what? We would not be 10-3 if Colin Kaepernick was our starter and i still dont like that we traded up to draft him. I dont think he is an NFL quarterback but who knows i still dont think Tebow is an NFL QB and he seems to keep proving a lot of people wrong. Shouldnt the blame be put on the offensive line since we lead the league in sacks allowed? They are not giving him anytime to throw the ball and when he does have time our receivers cant seem to locate the ball or their are a lot of dropped passes. (Ginn Jr and Edwards)
No you shut up!
Originally posted by 49ers10:
Why is it that no matter if the 49ers win or lose someone always has something bad to say about Alex Smith?

Because he is the QB of the 49ers? lol
thats what fans do. We critique players, coaches and managment

Its no different from when Niner fans united and said....hey lets get rid of Kwame Harris and clown on him until he is gone. Its the same concept, except the critique is not unanimous
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
lol
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexcuse fail.
Wow!! I'm surprised nobody has started a thread like this before.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Dec 13, 2011 at 2:09 PM ]
Woooo! Alex Smith thread!
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Wow!! I'm surprised nobody has started a thread like this before.

no no, you don't understand, this one has exclamation points

http://youtu.be/zMK9FKMG3Nc
Share 49ersWebzone