LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

What was up with Gore in the Arizona game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What was up with Gore in the Arizona game?

Is it just me or did Gore look like he was hurt out there. He had a great run for a TD. but looked gassed after 30 yards. Even after the first play of the game he was walking off like he was hurt or tired. I don't even remember him play consecutive snaps more than a few times in the game. Hunter was constantly subbing in for him. It even looked like Rathman asked him if he was okay on the sideline one time.

After the game they said on KTVU that the coaches were just trying to save him and they did a poor job of subbing him in. I mean Ginn returns it inside the 5 and we can't score. We have 3-1 and 4-1 on our final drive and we don't run the ball. I hope whatever is wrong with Gore is fixed soon. He needs to be our horse like he was our 8 game winning streak.
ask Jim Harbaugh, he'll tell you.
Coach JH mentioned that something was wrong with Gore in his Monday press conference.
If Gore is hurt why don't we use Dixon and Hunter more?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
ask Jim Harbaugh, he'll tell you.

I had heard that he had re-aggravated his ankle sprain. I take it this hasn't been confirmed?
I hate how every October Gore gets into a Groove and most fans say he is going to ware down by the end of the season and by December he is either hurt or burnt out
I actually think something is wrong with his shoulder.

I've watched the game a few times now and if you watch him as he's walking off the field after his first carry he isn't lifting his arm. Its just kinda hanging at his side. He then walked right over to the bench.
Originally posted by backontop:
If Gore is hurt why don't we use Dixon and Hunter more?

They do. Frank only had 10 carries.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
after his first run, you could tell he was in pain.
Heard Harbaugh admit he is not 100% in a post game interview after being pressed about the run game. That's about as much detail he's going to give about it I think.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I don't know how beneficial a week or two off will help Frank. I hope he can get better with a week off. I can easily see Frank not playing after the pitt game until the playoffs.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
give him the night off this monday. Give hunter 20+ carries.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I'm telling you...I think it's his shoulder. Watch the way he walks off the field after that carry.
Share 49ersWebzone