LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Reality check, niners have lost 3 games, 2 games where winnable.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
can jim come in and play qb for us in the playoffs just asking? we would be 10-3 with a tackel dummy in a smiths place in he cant get the ball close to the target.
andy lee looked beter on his pass and he had tons of pressure
[ Edited by westcoastchamp on Dec 11, 2011 at 10:02 PM ]
this lost isn't a huge deal, really close hard fought game... vs a division rival, which are always hard to win games no matter the records of the teams playing. could have easily won, but hey F it man, win some lose some, gotta move on and get ready for PIT.

Go Niners!!
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
can jim come in and play qb for us in the playoffs just asking? we would be 10-3 with a tackel dummy in a smiths place in he cant get the ball close to the target.
andy lee looked beter on his pass and he had tons of pressure

Lol that was a gorgeous pass by Andy..oh well, division games on the road are tough. Even tougher with a big team coming to town for a nationally televised game the following week. The Cardinals have been playing well lately and we prepared all week for Kolb and a back up came in and did what a back up has tendencies of doing, surprised us. We missed a few tackles and didn't convert in the red zone. Tough pill to swallow but we have no choice.

Blitzburgh is coming to town with 10 days rest and a division title on the line. They are a more complete team than Baltimore (even though the Ravens had their number THIS year) and this game will more than likely, not be pretty.

We have struggled to protect the QB lately and Pitt is one of, if not the best, zone blitzing teams in the league. My whole family are Steelers fans so I have been watching them for years and when it comes to defense, it doesn't get much better than them. As much credit as Harrison and Woodley get, their inside LB Timmons is VERY talented as well. Troy will most likely confuse Alex with his "freestyle" play and Ike Taylor is very solid on the outside.

We HAVE to win the one on one's on the outside because they will dare Alex to beat them with 8 in the box.

On defense, Brown will be BUSY, as will our whole secondary as these WR's are explosive and thrive in Big Ben's scramble drills. MNF at the stick is always magical but this hungry Steelers team will bring their A game...will we??
uh... can anyone tell me where Ted Ginn was looking on that bomb?
Originally posted by SocalAgent0:
uh... can anyone tell me where Ted Ginn was looking on that bomb?

Jupiter
meh. So we finish at 12-4 or 11-5. That's a whole lot better than the prospects of a 9-7 record at the beginning of the year. Every team is entitled to a bad game.

I'm over it. Bring on the Steelers!
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
meh. So we finish at 12-4 or 11-5. That's a whole lot better than the prospects of a 9-7 record at the beginning of the year. Every team is entitled to a bad game.

I'm over it. Bring on the Steelers!

Ding, ding, ding, flush it. They need to prepare for the Steelers this week, nothing more.
Cardinals played well..we didn't...Defense gave up to many big plays and Offense didn't convert in the redzone...we know what we need to work on...over it...let's get ready for the Steelers...All the over analzying is ridiculous...
Share 49ersWebzone