There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Reality check, niners have lost 3 games, 2 games where winnable.

Dallas, lost by 3, couldve won.

Baltimore- lost by 10- need to scores TD's not field goals.

AZ lost by 2- bogus call on fake field goal, nevertheless, should have scored more than one TD.

Note to coaches, work on red zone scoring, via screens, running, reverses, mis direction, we do not care. Simply get more TD's.

The niners are doing better than I imagined this season. Fix the red zone offense and they can go far in January
That loss to the cowboys is becoming bigger and bigger
That's the thing as bad as we have played at times we have lost 2 games by a total of 5 and we blew both of them. The other one was stacked against us from the get go and some things didn't go our way. However, in the playoffs everyone will step up their games and we have to as well. We can't just coast by teams. I do agree we need to spend a good deal of practice time in the red zone. ALSO, get the damn OL and their sloppy asses together and work on blitz pickups because they are confused as heck. Alex as well, we need to work on getting the ball out and having the WRs do a better job getting open. Also, Roman needs to get his butt in gear and call a screen.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 11, 2011 at 8:11 PM ]
  • Sulla
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 49
Every team loses a "winnable" game. Every team in the playoff race except the Packers has lost their fair share of "winnable" games. Just not our week.

John Tortorella - "We know what we did."
Originally posted by 9erred:
Dallas, lost by 3, couldve won.

Baltimore- lost by 10- need to scores TD's not field goals.

AZ lost by 2- bogus call on fake field goal, nevertheless, should have scored more than one TD.

Note to coaches, work on red zone scoring, via screens, running, reverses, mis direction, we do not care. Simply get more TD's.

The niners are doing better than I imagined this season. Fix the red zone offense and they can go far in January

And:
protect the quarterback
receivers catch the ball
rush the passer via blitzing.
but but its never Alex Smith's fault. He plays perfect. Insert eye rolll
actually, here's the reality check. the team has now lost 2 out of the last 3 games. next week the team will have lost 3 out of the last 4, then finally, the team will lose to seattle and will have lost 4 out of the last 5. then lose in the first round of the playoffs....sad end to a great season....i hope i'm wrong.
reality check, the entire league aside from gb was a wart or two on their record (not just a loss, but a bad loss) we're 10-3 these other teams got 5 6 7 losses
Originally posted by davemo4:
actually, here's the reality check. the team has now lost 2 out of the last 3 games. next week the team will have lost 3 out of the last 4, then finally, the team will lose to seattle and will have lost 4 out of the last 5. then lose in the first round of the playoffs....sad end to a great season....i hope i'm wrong.

Is it just me or is the sky getting closer? No I'm pretty sure it is. Uh...guys.... The sky is falling! I mean we barely have the #2 seed. Gawd.... These stupid meaningless wins are going to ruin our draft...
Arizona beat us the same way Baltimore did. Let's hope this recipe is not figured out by the rest of the NFL. It will be interesting to see how they respond against PIT! Still looking forward to it though!
Originally posted by davemo4:
actually, here's the reality check. the team has now lost 2 out of the last 3 games. next week the team will have lost 3 out of the last 4, then finally, the team will lose to seattle and will have lost 4 out of the last 5. then lose in the first round of the playoffs....sad end to a great season....i hope i'm wrong.

i hope u stop posting, jeez you'd never be able to tell we're 10-3
Originally posted by davemo4:
actually, here's the reality check. the team has now lost 2 out of the last 3 games. next week the team will have lost 3 out of the last 4, then finally, the team will lose to seattle and will have lost 4 out of the last 5. then lose in the first round of the playoffs....sad end to a great season....i hope i'm wrong.

Why don't you take your opinion over to someone who cares...like the raidernation,your kind is not welcome here,either become part of the faithful for life or find yourself another bandwagon.I personally think this loss is a well needed wake up call before playoffs,needed to get it out of our system.
come monday harbaugh will have us primed for the playoff run!
Originally posted by 305Niner:
but but its never Alex Smith's fault. He plays perfect. Insert eye rolll

give him time to develop dude
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by 305Niner:
but but its never Alex Smith's fault. He plays perfect. Insert eye rolll

give him time to develop dude

i swear folks act like we are supposed to go 16-0 most folks didnt even think we would make the playoffs and we clinched with 3 games left in the season can we just try to be a lil more optimistic