we need morgan
Braylon has had only 1 good year.

There is a reason why he is only getting $1 million this year
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

He played good last year too . One great year you mean?
Should have kept him on the bench. KW was doing just fine.
Originally posted by Kense:

He played good last year too . One great year you mean?

Yeah and he is averaging less than 50 catches per year, which makes him a bust as far as being picked so high.

I'm not impressed and so s the rest of league considering he gets paid close to minimum wage.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Braylon had a lot of WTF moments in Cle

Skelton isnt better then Smith but Fitz is making plays all day.....why isnt Edwards?

Because Alex throws the ball before the f'in wide receiver even turns around hitting him in the back?! Or throws the ball so high above Edwards, he can't catch the ball. If you can't see this as an issue... you don't know football.
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Yeah and he is averaging less than 50 catches per year, which makes him a bust as far as being picked so high.

I'm not impressed and so s the rest of league considering he gets paid close to minimum wage.

By this logic Alex is a bigger bust.
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
Bro, you can't tell me that Delanie Walker and Ginn's drops were not game changers.

All receivers have dropped passes you gotta move on. Recover.

yeah and no qb hits on all his passes but when the ball is on the wr they have to make those plays!

We had a td early in this game if Ginn can find the ball!!

Crabs played well but he missed that ball deep down the sideline as well. Never saw it so never made a play on it. That ball was catchable if he finds it in time but thats another one on Alex.

Running for his life, eluding 2 defenders and throws to Hunter. Now its a tough catch but he had two hands on it and thats ballgame. On the same play, Ginn is just standing there on the sideline not moving or getting open? WTF! You gotta move and help your qb out not just stand there like a statue FCS.

I don't know, is Braylon even a starter?

• 8to80

Is Peyton Manning even a starter? Obviously yes, when he is healthy.
Originally posted by 8to80:

Is Peyton Manning even a starter? Obviously yes, when he is healthy.

That is hilarious that you compare him to the greatest QB in the nfl

Lol

If morgan is healthy, Edwards is on the bench
Originally posted by NinerFanForever:

Skelton isnt better then Smith but Fitz is making plays all day.....why isnt Edwards?

Because Alex throws the ball before the f'in wide receiver even turns around hitting him in the back?! Or throws the ball so high above Edwards, he can't catch the ball. If you can't see this as an issue... you don't know football.

Braylon needs to turn his head and look for the ball, if a rush is coming the ball is coming out faster. If you think Braylon has played fine then you need your eyes checked.

I know football plenty well
Originally posted by NinerFanForever:

Braylon needs to turn his head and look for the ball, if a rush is coming the ball is coming out faster. If you think Braylon has played fine then you need your eyes checked.

I know football plenty well

Agreed. When a QB hits a WR in the back, that is very often on the receiver. Receiver is supposed to read the hot route if that's what it is. But on that play, it looked liked a timing out route, and Braylon never paid attention.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 11, 2011 at 5:17 PM ]
braylon is having a off year end of thread
Share 49ersWebzone