LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Why so many locked threads? Let us talk.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm calling the cops!!
noobs will never learn
a picture of my penis for your travels.

Originally posted by NinerFanForever:
I agree! People don't know what they are talking about so they complain. Our team is 97% built for success... we just NEED A QUARTERBACK!!!!!

or maybe the OL could block an inc blitz from time to time...
Lol thank u, cause fools on here that got power to lock are like 40yrs old and hella hate on us..
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
I agree! People don't know what they are talking about so they complain. Our team is 97% built for success... we just NEED A QUARTERBACK!!!!!

or maybe the OL could block an inc blitz from time to time...

Big Ben can dodge rushers, Steve Young, Tim Tebow, Tony Romo, Cam Newton, Rogers... the list goes on... at some point we need to stop blaming the OL and start holding Alex Smith accountable. I would rather see Kapernick finish the season than watch this puss make bad throw after bad throw. OR JUST TAKE THE SACK BECAUSE HEEEEES SCAARRRRRRRRRRED... on to the next!
Big Ben can dodge rushers, Steve Young, Tim Tebow, Tony Romo, Cam Newton, Rogers... the list goes on... at some point we need to stop blaming the OL and start holding Alex Smith accountable. I would rather see Kapernick finish the season than watch this puss make bad throw after bad throw. OR JUST TAKE THE SACK BECAUSE HEEEEES SCAARRRRRRRRRRED... on to the next!

U realize that we're in a dogfight for the 2nd seed, right? It would be foolish to start a rookie quarterback for the last three games-perhaps, the 3 most important games in 10 years. I know that you're frustrated but let's choose logic over emotion.
Originally posted by boqi:
Case in point.

You've already called somebody an idiot today now this, your batting a thousand today bud!

haha, unlock this thread.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

I love this Gif!
Share 49ersWebzone