LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Why so many locked threads? Let us talk.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • boqi
  • Veteran
The censorship in this forum is out of control.
IN BEFORE THE LOCK
Fight the power!!!
Alex Smith has compromising pictures of Jed York and that is why this guy has had a million chances to be our starter! His throws are garbage! He overthrew Davis by 15 yards!?? He throws the ball at our WR's feet! I don't care what any niner fan says... we will not win a championship with this quarterback. If we resign him, We will be the stupidest franchise of the last decade!

We need a consistent quarterback!
in before the lock because of its gayness.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
in before the lock because of its gayness.

Originally posted by NinerFanForever:
Alex Smith has compromising pictures of Jed York and that is why this guy has had a million chances to be our starter! His throws are garbage! He overthrew Davis by 15 yards!?? He throws the ball at our WR's feet! I don't care what any niner fan says... we will not win a championship with this quarterback. If we resign him, We will be the stupidest franchise of the last decade!

We need a consistent quarterback!

You summed up what I was about to say. Thank you.
he has played good all season 1 off game and now hes inconsistant?

lock this junk
go away.
lol.. you do not know what you are talking about. Let me give you the recipe to beat the 49ers:

Ingrediants:
Take 4 DLs
Take 4 LBs
and 3 DBs

Directions:
Bull Rush right side of the line with 2 of 4 DLs
Blitz 1 MLB left side and 1 OLB right side. 49ers will not block more than 5 rushers
Man up outside receivers and bracket the slots.
Allow no separation until cold.

The 49ers receivers are getting no separation and teams are sending more than the OL can block. Smith is killin teams when they play zone and caught the Cardinals a few times when they were zoned up. But when teams man up our receivers with help over the top and Smith is getting no room to step into his throws.. teams are just shutting the niners down.
stupid f**king thread
The loss was not on Alex. Yeah, he's missed some key throws, but this is not on him. We had a few break downs on both sides of the ball today. Plus the Cards just made a couple more plays when it counted than we did. We'll be alright.
Share 49ersWebzone