There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levitt and Roman ASU head coach candidates?

Seriously, if we lose Roman I am going to f**king lose my mind. How many times would Alex have to go through this. It would be like Turner all over again.
dennis erickson strikes again!

(gets his lame self fired...opens up the vacancy)
Roman is not in the mix at this time. So far Leavitt has only been mentioned externally, not within ASU's AD. Though who knows with this group. ASU is now in "impact hire" mode...so if Levitt gets enough buzz they may go that direction.
[ Edited by okdkid on Dec 8, 2011 at 5:26 PM ]
Leavitt I can see leaving since he was a former college HC, and I never thought he'd be here long term. I'll be shocked if Roman doesn't even stay two years though.
Hire Andy Reid as OC
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Roman said "I am strictly focused" on the 49ers. He's not going anywhere, I bet Leavitt goes to ASU though. Especially since Fangio is basically coaching the OLBs by himself so we'd probably have an easy time replacing him. All in all I'm glad for Leavitt if he leaves, he just can't be choking people out lol.
Would'nt feel so bad losing another OC this time around since Harbaugh is probably the true mastermind of the offense.
Originally posted by FacePalm:
Would'nt feel so bad losing another OC this time around since Harbaugh is probably the true mastermind of the offense.

this
Originally posted by verb1der:
Hire Andy Reid as OC

1. @ AR bein OC. 2. I don't think we're a pass 1st team, yet anyways.
I dnt thnk Roman would leave for ASU now when some of these head coaches get fired from other teams in the nfl then we might need to worry a lil bit
Roman, no (it's f**king impossible); Levitt is a strong possibility.
let him go, roman play calling is not aggressive let old jim bo do the calling our head coach would be a upgrade
I don't want to lose Roman, but this was why Harbaugh was hired to begin with. Even if you lose a Coordinator, the SYSTEM stays in place because it starts with the HC.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I don't want to lose Roman, but this was why Harbaugh was hired to begin with. Even if you lose a Coordinator, the SYSTEM stays in place because it starts with the HC.

This. All Harbaugh. I don't want to lose him. But we can and still be ok.
losing anyone from an obviously brilliant staff would suck, but its got to be expected. As long as we have Harbaugh, Seely, and Fangio (in order of importance) I think we'll be fine.

No matter who might leave though, I trust in Harbaugh to replace them with a quality coach. The dude just knows coaches.