There are 280 users in the forums

Your favorite 49ers highlight video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
They shouldn't zoom in on that Kwill fade route that pass was ugly

i hope this isn't serious
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

My all time favorite

And here's another!!! Fresh off the Webz!!

Originally posted by Pomoj:

GODDAMN it got CRAZY loud at that touchdown. my ears nearly split. Damn I was as proud o our team as i was of our fans that day.

Still my favorite...

• ihab
  • Veteran

I think the reason why I like this vid, is that it just lifts 10 years of disappointment away, for everybody.

I wish someone had the Romanowski stuff at the goal line and return for a fumble from back in the day. I loved that one...was it Romanowski in that play? Does anyone know what the heck I am talking about hahaha
Originally posted by ninertico:
And here's another!!! Fresh off the Webz!!

Oh my goodness 3:30 doe

All time favorite

Originally posted by pakalolo415:
Oh my goodness 3:30 doe

If it was Peyton he would have retired after that hit
bonstonkers are the best
My favorite is still the NFL films 1984 Superbowl highlights. It's got lots of great scenes, but the two best are both Joe Montana moments. The first is a shot from the end zone that they run twice, once in slow motion. It focuses on Montana's eyes and shows him going through five different reads and then coming back to his third or fourth. It's a study in why Montana was such a great QB. The second is when Montana realizes that both linebackers and the entire Dolphins secondary are all in man coverage and he just takes off running with a big smile on his face running behind one of the Dolphins linebackers. It's a great moment. The linebacker finally turns his head about 20 yards down field and realizes what's going on and Montana just runs out of bounds almost laughing.

Of course, another favorite is Steve Young's hilarious 50 yard TD scramble against the Vikings when he stumbles into the end zone while Lon Simmons is having a heart attack.
Originally posted by ihab:

I think the reason why I like this vid, is that it just lifts 10 years of disappointment away, for everybody.

cried the first time that I saw it
Share 49ersWebzone