LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

What a difference a season makes: The QB Position suddenly looks bright.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by 305Niner:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
What do you want, a cookie? Oh I almost forgot, you want Vince Young.

Nevermind, no cookie for you.

We would have beat the Cards today with VY. Lets remember VY never had the talent the Alex Smith has with the 49ers. I guess people love the errant passes by him. I'm waiting for the excuses for him....please start.

its our WR's fault, they can't catch.....

haha Yah tel Eli Manning that. His WR dropped a game winning TD in the endzone. Came back and threw two more strikes for a TD.

This, and he threw accurate, threw his WR's open, looked off the safeties, avoided the blitz, had touch, etc.

Alex......

lol all you guys sound so stoked.......good for you.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Tolzien should be ready soon.
Alex Smith is an average QB, whoever thinks that he will ever be "elite" is a moron.
Originally posted by aMikeNolanGuy:
Alex Smith is an average QB, whoever thinks that he will ever be "elite" is a moron.

Glad you identified yourself in such a way as to indicate your level of credibility. Thanks!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Glad you identified yourself in such a way as to indicate your level of credibility and intelligence . Thanks!

fixed
Originally posted by jreff22:

Glad you identified yourself in such a way as to indicate your level of credibility and intelligence . Thanks!

fixed

I don't want your credibility I come here to steal links of the live feed and laugh at you idiots who pop an erection when Alex Smith has an average/above average game. Never elite.

fixed

I don't want your credibility I come here to steal links of the live feed and laugh at you idiots who pop an erection when Alex Smith has an average/above average game. Never elite.

good for you,

I'm glad your insight and thought provoking conversation will be a credit to your middle school lunchroom this year

You can't have my credibility! Stay away! Begone damn spot!

fixed

Stop your personal attacks. Adapt to the webzone ways, or go somewhere else.

We would have beat the Cards today with VY. Lets remember VY never had the talent the Alex Smith has with the 49ers. I guess people love the errant passes by him. I'm waiting for the excuses for him....please start.

haha Yah tel Eli Manning that. His WR dropped a game winning TD in the endzone. Came back and threw two more strikes for a TD.

This, and he threw accurate, threw his WR's open, looked off the safeties, avoided the blitz, had touch, etc.

Alex......

Giants fans

• g60nx
  • Veteran

Alex......

Giants fans

o wow, we've got spies

Alex......

Giants fans

305s post about VY not having the talent Alex has around him is such a joke. VY played with Lendale when he was good, a pro bowl OLine, Chris Johnson, Kenny Britt(during his rookie year), etc. Plus on a team with elite defenses every year.

And I love how the last 2 pages include a bunch of posts from people who have shut the hell up during the majority of the season, then come out after one bad game and start acting like this is how it's been all season and they've been here all season. Don't even like the 9ers, they are just a bunch of trolls who hate on the team and come out when the team loses or our QB plays badly.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Alex......

Giants fans

305s post about VY not having the talent Alex has around him is such a joke. VY played with Lendale when he was good, a pro bowl OLine, Chris Johnson, Kenny Britt(during his rookie year), etc. Plus on a team with elite defenses every year.

And I love how the last 2 pages include a bunch of posts from people who have shut the hell up during the majority of the season, then come out after one bad game and start acting like this is how it's been all season and they've been here all season. Don't even like the 9ers, they are just a bunch of trolls who hate on the team and come out when the team loses or our QB plays badly.

I bet more then half would smile if Alex got hurt

Alex......

Giants fans

I bet more then half would smile if Alex got hurt

you know it

Just look at his helter skelter stint at QB for the Eagles. He has more talent at his disposal.
Share 49ersWebzone