There are 221 users in the forums

Niners post game show

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is it just me because I'm disappointed with Clark. I know he probably doesn't want to do the I've played, when I was playing we did... If it were me...

I know he probably doesn't want to make it about himself but I would love to hear him give us se insider stuff from that 81 locker room, meeting rooms, game plans and all sorts of Bill Walsh/Joe Montana stuff that would really reference what this team is doing in terms of how the offense looks and how JH is to Walsh. Crabtree mentioned in his interview that he watched Clark and they watched old film to learn some things.

Would be great if he DID make it a little about his time.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He does not sound very insightful at all, its kind of scary to think he was a GM for two NFL teams.
He WAS scary....and not GM material. Afterall, he was the one who drafted jim drunkenmiller over jake plummer.
Originally posted by susweel:
He does not sound very insightful at all, its kind of scary to think he was a GM for two NFL teams.

dang i totally forgot he was a GM, good knowledge
his comments re alex smith yesterday belied his mindset, saying about Alex's performance that he wasnt perfect....no, he was a vernon davis drop from being perfect (qb rating wise at least)

funny how no one ever comments about patrick willis or frank gore being perfect...

crap, i didnt mean to start another alex smith thing, sorry..but i was struck by clark's comments in this regard

on a related amtter, joe montana looked cool out ther on the field before the game, and jennifer montana looked about 35 years old (i.e. still hot)
Originally posted by hofer36:
his comments re alex smith yesterday belied his mindset, saying about Alex's performance that he wasnt perfect....no, he was a vernon davis drop from being perfect (qb rating wise at least)

funny how no one ever comments about patrick willis or frank gore being perfect...

crap, i didnt mean to start another alex smith thing, sorry..but i was struck by clark's comments in this regard

on a related amtter, joe montana looked cool out ther on the field before the game, and jennifer montana looked about 35 years old (i.e. still hot)

This post is all over the place. lol
KTVU's The Point After >

That postgame from '94-'98 was legit
clark is broke/went bankrupt (from what i've read). i think he is really doing the TV and radio spots out of need. just seems like he is faking a lot of it-which sucks.

also, dude lost his f**king rings! sad sad sad. but yeah, i don't think he really wants to be doing commentary and it kinda shows.
Share 49ersWebzone