LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 345 users in the forums

Tailgating at university of phoenix stadium

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My girl and I are driving up from the LA area to watch our niners
is anyone going to be taligating that we can join up with
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I bet there is gonna be a lot of niner fans for that game.
Originally posted by susweel:
I bet there is gonna be a lot of niner fans for that game.

ya there usually is, now that we're good should be even more, loved hearing all the cheers we got in washington
hope I can plan out somthing with some Zoners
[ Edited by noblood on Dec 6, 2011 at 4:34 PM ]
i feel like a kid waiting for christmas I wish it was Sunday
Are any other zoners going to the game
Yeah I will be there
dude check out the AZ Niner Empire, they're throwing a huge party in the northwest corner of the blue lot!!!!

Lot's of Niner fans going to be there but at that tailgate we have over 170!!!!
Thank you fo the info jp
yep AZ Niner Empire is where i will be this weekend. Its all you can eat and all you can drink alcohol just have to pay for your part for the caterer.. its like 15 dollars without alochol and 22 with. Its a great time and they now have ever 200+ people paid and expected. Hugeeee every year.
Originally posted by Fricker:
yep AZ Niner Empire is where i will be this weekend. Its all you can eat and all you can drink alcohol just have to pay for your part for the caterer.. its like 15 dollars without alochol and 22 with. Its a great time and they now have ever 200+ people paid and expected. Hugeeee every year.

Yeah the guys at AZ Empire are pretty cool. I went down there for a game couple of years ago from Vegas and had tons of fun because of these guys. The food was awesome too Carne Asada and Chicken with hoemmade floutr tortillas and all the beer you can drink. When I went Bob St. Clair stopped by and took photos with us too. It was awesome!!!

Do you guys know if I can buy entry into the blue lot on the day of the game
Derek Anderson will be trolling the parking lot reminding you its not funny
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by noblood:

If you mean pay at the blue lot entrance...no, you can't. I believe the blue lot is mainly for season ticket holders.

However, there are a ton of people selling game and parking passes around the area. Scalping is legal in AZ.
Originally posted by okdkid:

If you mean pay at the blue lot entrance...no, you can't. I believe the blue lot is mainly for season ticket holders.

However, there are a ton of people selling game and parking passes around the area. Scalping is legal in AZ.

Thank you for the info
Thank you for the info

hey man if you can't park in the blue lot just come over anyways... It's going to be big! I'm rollin' from Orange County today at 2:00, see you there :)

Let's GOOOOO NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINERRRRRRRRRRRRS!
Share 49ersWebzone