There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you rather have a first round bye or work on the passing game?

Would you rather have a first round bye or work on the passing game?

i just think we need to work on more chemistry with the recievers. we need edwards to get better with smith and some more work with the blocking schemes.

if we use the next few games as "glorified practice", we could really get ready for the bigger games down the line. My only opinion was with some more work needed on the passing game, we might end up with some more INT's and some bad situations.

Of course having a better passing game with the first round bye would be preferred.
First round bye, we dont want to face the Saints at the Dome. And home field support only does good for our team.
both
First round bye . . . work on the passing game with the extra week of practice.
In my humble opinion it is a very easy question. First round bye hands down. It doesnt matter about improving the pass if the O is beat up. A good week of rest to heal injuries is too valuable.
bye week = improvement week.
Would you rather play in New Orleans or play the Saints at home? I think you know the answer...
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Would you rather play in New Orleans or play the Saints at home? I think you know the answer...

Ummm, we need the 2 seed.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
First round bye, we dont want to face the Saints at the Dome. And home field support only does good for our team.

THIS times a million!!
1st round bye
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

this
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

this

these
first round bye end of question
1st round by and work on the passing game and on the red zone offense.
i'll take the bye---you can work on the passing game the rest of the season and then the bye week.