LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Hats Off To Larry Grant Today

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by GoldCurtain:
He really played some inspired football. Now that the 49ers have clinched (still feels weird to say) there is no need to rush Pat back. He can take his time and get healthy.

same thing I was basically thinkin except i still wanna beat da steelers but if da hammy is still lingering den f'it sit him dat game 2.
calining4life - Dat wats up. U rite. U a smart man. Da steelers...

Ah sh*t, I can't type like that any more. I don't know how you do it, but it's annoying as hell.
same thing I was basically thinkin except i still wanna beat da steelers but if da hammy is still lingering den f'it sit him dat game 2.

I would love to see him back by that game. I'm really looking forward to that match up. I would like to see how the O-line will play against another great D with adequate preparation.
I was very happy with how he played. A great piece of mind knowing he is a great player for us.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
i will take my hat and my clothes off to larry grant. he can ravage me like the man he is after his stellar performance today. very disciplined against the run game, pass game and he even got a sack.

maybe he was motivated playing against his old team!

I hope you are a chick. If not, kind of sick. Lol.
Originally posted by qbn9erfan:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
i will take my hat and my clothes off to larry grant. he can ravage me like the man he is after his stellar performance today. very disciplined against the run game, pass game and he even got a sack.

maybe he was motivated playing against his old team!

I hope you are a chick. If not, kind of sick. Lol.

Dats da same $4!+ I was thinkin but I didn't wanna seem like a homophobe. Mo power to him if he is doe.
Grant did just fine.
Literally
Damn, we overpaid Patrick Willis.

I kid.
Originally posted by mannydawson:
He really played some inspired football. Now that the 49ers have clinched (still feels weird to say) there is no need to rush Pat back. He can take his time and get healthy.

Ah sh*t, I can't type like that any more. I don't know how you do it, but it's annoying as hell.

I'll tell u da same thing I tell all da other skool teachers in ninertalk. I don't care, don't like den don't read it.
Originally posted by mannydawson:

I'll tell u da same thing I tell all da other skool teachers in ninertalk. I don't care, don't like den don't read it.

A vote for illiteracy! Mom must be proud.

mark of a great team is great depth
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

And this is very true. I confess Grant blindsided me.
yep he stepped up and balled.

I want Pat back, but I am comfortable with Larry's play until he is healthy. No need to rush P Willy back. Maybe comes back for the Pittsburgh game but I wouldnt mind if he rested and only played the last 2 games.
Share 49ersWebzone