LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

Hats Off To Larry Grant Today

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HearstFan:
It's crazy they drafted him because they felt he had development potential. then cut him, he spent timevon other teams, but when he came available they got him back. Now his development is actually materializing. big kudos to Grant for working hard and delivering - good job to the personnel staff and coaches!

he also played a former team today and i'm sure that added a little fuel to his game. our defense didn't skip a beat at all!
Ok, I just saw the other Larry Grant thread, go ahead and lock.......
Originally posted by VANiner:
I'll tell you what, when I saw Willis on the ground holding his leg, my penis went up inside by body for a second like a scared turtle. I really was worried that it could be something super-serious (and I guess still could be, but felt better when I saw him walking without a noticeable limp). But, wow, Larry Grant flat out filled in like we didn't miss a beat. Great game by him. Made me feel much better about possibly being without PW for a couple weeks, because they really should ensure he is COMPLETELY healed for the playoffs and not rush him back...though it would be nice to have him for PIT. Niners - NFC West Champs!

I was listening to Eric Davis/Ted Robinson about Tavares Gooden. I'm liking the team culture even more, when they mentioned he was practicing longsnapping, in case Jennings ever got hurt.. Gotta love next man up. This is probably why I can't really take the injury excuse much at face value: see Packers during the Superbowl.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

a cat would do that.
Played like a man possessed! Love it!!
Yeah I agree he went in there cold, called out the plays and even got some QB scalp. Just goes to show that on the D its becoming more and more plug in and play. Everyone knows their assignment and everything just flows. He did a great job and helped increase that record of no 100yrds rusher or rushing TD.
Agree...he did a great job filling in for P Willis.

Grant was ready to Bite someones Arm Off ...Nasty play from #54
He played great.

Now trade Willis for Luck and we are set!!!!!

j/k
He really played some inspired football. Now that the 49ers have clinched (still feels weird to say) there is no need to rush Pat back. He can take his time and get healthy.
He played good yesterday. Happy to see it. Maybe Bowman and Willis can get some rest here and there after seeing Grant fill in like he did.
Originally posted by GoldCurtain:
He really played some inspired football. Now that the 49ers have clinched (still feels weird to say) there is no need to rush Pat back. He can take his time and get healthy.

same thing I was basically thinkin except i still wanna beat da steelers but if da hammy is still lingering den f'it sit him dat game 2.
Share 49ersWebzone