LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Vernon, please pull up your pants

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erempire:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Vernon Davis please catch the ball and then drop your pants so this thread can hit 100 pages for these ass gazers lol

no.

I think those that disagree with me are the gazers waiting for that moment to see Vernon's crack.

oh youve exposed us!!! please vernon flash the goods!!! you guys are the ones talkin about dudes ass all the time
Originally posted by Muggins879:
He's definitely the Antonio Buttcrack Bryant Award Winner of 2011.

lulz
I don't give a damn what he does with his pants, catch the damn ball!!!!
he should also catch the ball when he gets open in the end zone...............then he wonders why they dont use him as much........reasons like that Butterfingers Davis
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
he should also catch the ball when he gets open in the end zone...............then he wonders why they dont use him as much........reasons like that Butterfingers Davis

Good Questions that! I thinks, VD don't focus by himself for plays because he is thinking lately about wild party than plays football? then its not cool for him!
We really needed this thread to keep the forum thriving.
He can show his crack all day if that means he can CATCH AND HOLD ONTO THE f**kING BALL
I've never noticed----LOL
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
VD needs to understand he's a 250lb tight end, not a 190lb WR. Stop trying to make all those cuts/moves, tuck the ball and run some people over! Watching that NFL Network Sound Efex special, Patrick Willis was even telling him to run over people, stop trying to cut back. Then even a Raven on the sideline told him after a long catch "use your shoulder, you're a tight end" Basically calling him a p***y.
Originally posted by 9erempire:
Does anyone find Vernon very hard to watch when he plays.

Good God no. Absolutely not.

His pass catching has definitely regressed this year. And what's with the jumping all the time when he catches the ball? That's much harder to watch than his pants. I thought he might have licked the dropsies, but he's had some terrible lapses this season, none more ugly than that drop today. And, I hate to say it, but he does play like a p***y at times with the shortarming and how he doesn't use his size and strebgth to full advantage as the above poster said. Call me a hater, but don't tell me you don't notice how he often goes down seemingly easy, while at other times, he's a bear to bring down? He's done well as a blocker throughout his career, but his overall play as a complete tight end has been a disappointment this year. Sorry, but that's the way I see it. A year or two ago, I couldn't think of but a couple of TE's I might want on this team over Vernon. This year, at least half a dozen come to mind as more the complete package. And that's a hard pill to swallow in such a great year for the overall team!
  • ak49
I dont know what he did to reduce his drops over the last two years, but its time for him to start doing that again. He's been very unreliable this year. When I saw the pass today, my excitement level peaked as I saw a wide open niner and then seeing that it was VD, it tempered w/ concern that its an over the head pass, and he cant seem to catch those this year, followed by damn he just dropped the ball.
I hate how athletic he is and yet he doesnt know how to catch the ball. He is pretty much only good for catching passes where he's facing the qb. I'd much rather Delanie get those passes thrown at him.
I don't care WTF you wear or what you do JUST CATCH THE DAMN BALL!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Muggins879:
He's definitely the Antonio Buttcrack Bryant Award Winner of 2011.

lulz

no, his cuz Dez does...

I like it...

All of our players should do the same...particularly Alex
Share 49ersWebzone