There are 273 users in the forums

Vernon, please pull up your pants

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Does anyone find Vernon very hard to watch when he plays. His pants are so low. He should pull up his pants and wear some underwear.
he should wear a jockstrap too. mofo fumbled cause he got punched in the junk today.
Lack of a belt seems to be a problem for 49ers WR's / TE's over the years. Why can't the equipment people address this?....
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Karma provided him a nut shot for the drop and fumble.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
He's definitely the Antonio Buttcrack Bryant Award Winner of 2011.
no i don't watch his pants, i watch him drop and fumble the ball
Never noticed it.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
he should wear a jockstrap too. mofo fumbled cause he got punched in the junk today.

NFL players don't wear jocks.
Are you people serious? Just look at his hands instead of his arse.
Originally posted by 9erempire:
Does anyone find Vernon very hard to watch when he plays. His pants are so low. He should pull up his pants and wear some underwear.

He can come out in a leopard thong for all i care if he would just hold on to the damn ball!

• Antix
  • Veteran
He needs some stick um too.
Originally posted by rigs49:

very serious.

when a players butt crack is showing and one tackle or pull will change your mind very quickly.
Originally posted by 9erempire:
Originally posted by rigs49:

very serious.

when a players butt crack is showing and one tackle or pull will change your mind very quickly.
Like I said I watch from the chest up.
Vernon Davis please catch the ball and then drop your pants so this thread can hit 100 pages for these ass gazers lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Vernon Davis please catch the ball and then drop your pants so this thread can hit 100 pages for these ass gazers lol

no.

I think those that disagree with me are the gazers waiting for that moment to see Vernon's crack.
Share 49ersWebzone