LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

THE EVOLUTION OF CRABS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Crabtree is playing with a lot of heart and moxie----he has proved me wrong---he is like VD a few years back---the grown up has been turned on--the future is bright for him and the Niners.
just seeing how him at alex interact on the sidelines is a pleasant suprise
Mike mutha phuken Crabtree!!!
He's made a believer out of me! Def was down on him to start the season off but things are starting to click. Glad to be wrong!
Remember that missed throw by Smith to Crabtree some games ago, where Smith over threw it a little too much to the inside. Yeah, same play today except it was a perfect throw. They are getting better. They had actually tried it again earlier in the Redskins game but Smith ended up running out of the pocket and got sandwiched.
I like how everyone complimented his route running: something infrequent among various NFL receivers.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
If he really wants to changes his image to niner fans he needs to reach out to Jerry Rice.
Originally posted by susweel:
If he really wants to changes his image to niner fans he needs to reach out to Jerry Rice.

I was thinking that same thing. Rice has extended the olive branch, but Crabtree hasn't grabbed it to my knowledge.
I'm glad he's playing well. We need him in the PLAYOFFS.
Crabtree is awkward publicly, shy, and it is almost painful to watch him interviewed. This has hurt his public persona but he is trying and I give him credit. Public speaking scares the heck out of most people.

His jelling with the QB and offense in general is really exciting. Loved him in college and have hoped he would eventually bring that to the NFL. His style is really difficult for DBs to zone into...kind of herky-jerky. He should become our possession receiver and perhaps Kyle will be our slasher. Williams has really taken advantage of the opportunity he's been given. Considering we played without Morgan and Edwards, two or the top three receivers the offense is doing OK.

He's not playing well just now. He's always been this good. His rookie year alone should have been an indication. I just never liked the fact that he kept missing preseasons.
whatever it was its good to see Alex and Crabs figure "it" out
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
....all of this is HUGE for the playoffs. If he and KW can keep it up this offense might explode

exactly that is why I think in the playoffs our team can beat anybody. With our defense being I believe the best in the NFL (atleast the nfc) and the offense just keeps getting better we still have yet to achieve our ceiling and we are already set up to win in the winter weather. Green bay better look out
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
SWAGTREE!!!!

not fair

?
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
crabs has been our best wr. kid is a baller.
Share 49ersWebzone