LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

ALDON SMITH SPRINT TO THE SIDELINES

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Why wasn't Aldon nominated for rookie of the week?
I just wish Dashon Goldson would learn that you don't have to get a penalty for an interception.

Maybe someone ought to tell him "act like you've been there before". I don't remember Ronnie Lott
celebrating, and he sure intercepted a lot more passes than Goldson.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
I just wish Dashon Goldson would learn that you don't have to get a penalty for an interception.

Maybe someone ought to tell him "act like you've been there before". I don't remember Ronnie Lott

dashon>>>>>>>>lott

#fact

Goldson didn't get the penalty, Larry Grant caused that penalty by joining rogers and goldson in there little dance
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:
Pretty unique, I'll give him that. Hard not to get excited about the pass rusher we've been waiting for since Charles Haley went to the dark side. Manny Lawson must feel like a b*tch.

This is a really dumb comment. Why would Manny Lawson feel like a b***h? He was a good player here and a very good teammate. Just because he couldn't put up a ton of sacks doesn't mean he's somehow a terrible player because a totally different person is getting big sack numbers.

Because Manny was drafted with essentially the exact same profile as Smith and underperformed his way right out of town. He was solid against the run, I'll give him that but he, like sooooo many others drafted before him to get to the QB, came up way short.

Why are ppl still talking about Manny? He chose to leave and obviously we didn't want him anyhow and now he's gone and we're the #1 defense in the NFL and have even more upside with Brooks taking over his place and Haralson/A.Smith at WILL. Heck, we even let LaBoy go too. Next year we'll bring in a FA for depth and perhaps draft another OLB. Next guy up...
Originally posted by valrod33:

Goldson didn't get the penalty, Larry Grant caused that penalty by joining rogers and goldson in there little dance

Learn him some truth!
Originally posted by Amir:
dashon>>>>>>>>lott

#fact

HAHAH that gif is some good stuff
Originally posted by Amir:

dashon>>>>>>>>lott

#fact

Wtf
Share 49ersWebzone