LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 380 users in the forums

Playoff Scenarios

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I can't believe GB came back to tie this game...they just won't lay down this year and I hope we don't see them again with Rodgers in Lambeau.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by strickac:
I hate the Cards, but seeing them celebrate in Seattle makes me happy

Yep. They are going to be TOUGH to beat next week.

I still cant believe the niners have a shot at the division hahaha.

We need to prepare like it's a playoff game.

One game at a time...we got to take care of business with the Falcons.
Lol Rams need to pull a big upset!

There is going to be mass suicide in Seattle if they lose homefield.
I just got a christmas present early with Az winning today. Lets go Niners and and lets go Rams next week. ( Hey, everyone deserves a new years gift too, right?)
4 interceptions and you cant finish it at home....hahahahahha
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by strickac:
I hate the Cards, but seeing them celebrate in Seattle makes me happy

Yep. They are going to be TOUGH to beat next week.

I still cant believe the niners have a shot at the division hahaha.

We need to prepare like it's a playoff game.

One game at a time...we got to take care of business with the Falcons.

Yes Sir the game to watch next week will be the Saints vs Bucs at 10am if Saints lose all hell breaks lose..... Love playoff football
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
In the next two years this division is going to be brutal to win. Wow it's stacked. Rams are going to have the first pick if the Texans lose. worst case two. They could get so much better. Yikes.

The Lambs will tank this game. Fact.... They would be dumb to try and win and f**k up a #1 overall pick... remember they're still eating off that RG3 trade,so they will have a lot of Ammo come draft day...
I take it we got the tie breakers?

I can be a Rams fan for a week.

It's about time the Hawks got screwed on a call or two. They have unbelievable luck! First that fumble goes right back to their WR and Peterson isn't paying attention. Then Kearse makes that amazing catch (as SEA WRs have been all year). ARI decides not to cover their TE..........Then the extra point BS.

ABOUT TIME.
[ Edited by GoldandGarnet on Dec 22, 2013 at 4:29 PM ]
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
I take it we got the tie breakers?

I can be a Rams fan for a week.

It's about time the Hawks got screwed on a call or two. They have unbelievable luck! First that fumble goes right back to their WR and Peterson isn't paying attention. Then Kearse makes that amazing catch (as SEA WRs have been all year). ARI decides not to cover their TE..........Then the extra point BS.

ABOUT TIME.

Yeah, pretty sure we own the tiebreaker against Seattle due to our record against our division.
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
In the next two years this division is going to be brutal to win. Wow it's stacked. Rams are going to have the first pick if the Texans lose. worst case two. They could get so much better. Yikes.

The Lambs will tank this game. Fact.... They would be dumb to try and win and f**k up a #1 overall pick... remember they're still eating off that RG3 trade,so they will have a lot of Ammo come draft day...

players play for themselves, not a better draft pick.

Rams won't get the first with. Their record. They are getting it from Washington. No way they tank. They are gonna win it. You watch. Seattle has played very poorly. Rams blew out the saints and bucs. They wanna send a message. Seattle will lose. We just have to win in AZ not very easy.
Looks like the cawks are hitting their stride just in time for the playoffs
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cody Brunner ‏@crbrun

If you're having trouble figuring NFL playoff scenarios, refer to this: http://yhoo.it/1bLUhTX
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Yeah winning in AZ will be hard but Im just focusing on the Falcons tomorrow. No way do I think we lose but crazy s**t happens. We need to score TDs in the redzone and not FGs so we can just cruise with good D and pounding the rock in the second half.

That pick comes from the Redskins. Nothing the Rams do can change that.
Share 49ersWebzone